British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

If Gorzow manage to scrape into the play-offs, a top five of Zmarzlik, Klindt, Holder, Iversen (fit) and Thomsen would threaten Leszno IMO.

Can't have Klindt & Holder

11 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Not many this season,even then a couple of points in Poland Is good money Compared to GB.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they keep the "guest' system next year too as it gives sides greater flexibility and puts pressure on riders to perform..

Obvously it's not the same blight on the sport as our guest system is as its really doubling up which will provide a fair few riders with dual income..

Very good dual income..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mark said:

The Polish love Z.     You do not have a V but say W as V.   Explain that to me :D

It's because English "w" sound is "Ł" in Polish. Why do we have "w" sounding like English "v" instead of simply having "v" too? No idea. :)

• Haha 1

Woffinden making zero effort tonight. Klindts gating has to be the best in the business. If he could just go faster he would be a top gp rider.

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I have no idea how I managed to get my double in a few weeks ago with Wroclaw beating Leszno.

Looking at tonight's performance don t think wroclaw could beat an egg lol

50 minutes ago, mikebv said:

And I wouldn't be surprised if they keep the "guest' system next year too as it gives sides greater flexibility and puts pressure on riders to perform..

Obvously it's not the same blight on the sport as our guest system is as its really doubling up which will provide a fair few riders with dual income..

Very good dual income..

Hope not, it is a blight on the sport, it has already been abused as not used what it was intended for, it will only get more abused as time goes on until it becomes the farce that British speedway is ,hate it , you ride for a team you are that team, it’s tribal and fans understand that

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 4

Woffinden looks absolutely gutless at times and has no answer all to often. Be interesting to see how he goes in the GPs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Woffinden making zero effort tonight. Klindts gating has to be the best in the business. If he could just go faster he would be a top gp rider.

But that has been Klindt throughout his career. Very fast from the traps, but generally gets overtaken by the better riders, or if he misses the start, he scores next to nothing.

At both Wolverhampton and Workington, where I saw him in different phases of his career, his scorecard would often resemble 3, 0, 3, 0, 3.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Woffinden looks absolutely gutless at times and has no answer all to often. Be interesting to see how he goes in the GPs.

Gutless.   He's broken more bones than you have brain cells and still takes risks.. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mark said:

Gutless.   He's broken more bones than you have brain cells and still takes risks.. 

He's only broken seven bones?:D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Tbf Woffy has been gutless tonight. 

Hasn't made an effort when trapping 4th just riding the inside line hoping somebody has a bike failure to gift him a point.

Poland could do with attracting more followers of 50+ years of age..

Dont seem to have many..

Missing a trick there...:rolleyes:

• Haha 5

Extraleague table after tonight`s match- all ridden 10 matches

1 Leszno pts 19 + 88

2 Zielona Gora pts 17 +47

3 Lublin pts 13 +42

4 Czestochowa pts  13 +44

6 Wroclaw pts 11 +10

6 Gorzow  pts  11 --14

7 Grudziadz pts 8 --32

8 Rybnik pts 2 --185

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Tbf Woffy has been gutless tonight. 

Hasn't made an effort when trapping 4th just riding the inside line hoping somebody has a bike failure to gift him a point.

Never been one to take any notice of the usual "could you ride a Speedway bike?" crap that many idiots come out with when their favourite gets criticised, however..

Anyone who throws their leg over a Speedway bike, and races it, definitely can never be regarded as 'gutless'.. 

• Like 3