British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, zlata prilba said:

Think Dudek should have played Pawlicki at his own game and slid off there..Far too many passengers in ZG team this season relying on Vaculik and Dudek..Lindbaeck be lucky to stay in this league next season 

Thought exactly the same but highly risky manoeuvre with another rider behind. 

Not sure what is worse to watch. This or the Chelsea Liverpool snorefest. Both not very good.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Good ride by Kolodziej in heat 14 but shame on the Gora pair for allowing him to easy pass them both.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Leszno must be a hell of a frustrating team to ride against..

They always seem to come up with race wins from riders who you wouldn't always have down at the start of the race as favourite..

They will take some stopping again..

• Like 1

On 9/14/2020 at 9:09 PM, KeirStarmerFan said:

Chris Holder has been dreadful tonight. A shadow of the rider he once was.

For me Lidsey right up there for one of the most improved riders this year. When they dropped Kurtz did he grab it with both hands, potentially a GP rider in the making

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sommelier said:

For me Lidsey right up there for one of the most improved riders this year. When they dropped Kurtz did he grab it with both hands, potentially a GP rider in the making

Thought he got stuck in well. I have been critical of him in the past but fair play he showed the home boys the quickest way around. Don’t yet think he is GP material. Struggles to pass a fart when at the back. But time will tell.

A pretty poor to mediocre meeting, as have been the majority of extra league meetings this season.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

48 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Leszno must be a hell of a frustrating team to ride against..

They always seem to come up with race wins from riders who you wouldn't always have down at the start of the race as favourite..

They will take some stopping again..

That why they are so good,well balanced Team,been like that all season.Lidsey form has been a bonus for them,having a great season.

Edited by Fromafar

24 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

That why they are so good,well balanced Team,been like that all season.Lidsey form has been a bonus for them,having a great season.

It's not just the riders. Leszno are a team where a senior rider like Emil helps the younger riders.

A lot of teams are just individuals combined together.

7 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

It's not just the riders. Leszno are a team where a senior rider like Emil helps the younger riders.

A lot of teams are just individuals combined together.

Next you will be telling me Emil had his Lesno bikes today;)

• Like 1

Don't seem with it Gorzow

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

What’s  the story on Drabik now

I asked last week on here as I saw a newspaper article saying he has quit the sport but nothing else was said about it 

• Thanks 1