British Speedway Forum

Zmarzlik is superb. Seen that first turn coming an absolute mile off. He seems a great team rider and always in the pits chatting with his team. 

I called it weeks ago but I think Gorzow are going to go and win the league now. What a story that would be after being rock bottom earlier in the year and losing to Rybnik

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Thought they were only 4 behind when janowski rode 

4 overall but 6 on the night 

5 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Zmarzlik is superb. Seen that first turn coming an absolute mile off. He seems a great team rider and always in the pits chatting with his team. 

I called it weeks ago but I think Gorzow are going to go and win the league now. What a story that would be after being rock bottom earlier in the year and losing to Rybnik

I still fancy Lezsno.

Sportowefakty reckon Tai has fractured a finger only. That could've been so much worse

Gorzow's best chance of winning the league is preparing the same track as tonight and then hoping that Emil crashes.

If Gorzow prepare that track for Friday, the meeting should not be allowed to go ahead.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bavarian said:

Woffinden goes to the Hospital - arm injury

that's it all over for Wroclaw

Is Tai ok or hurt ?

13 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

A real shame that Max Fricke fluked a win on Saturday, Jack Holder is the much superior rider.

Friday, no fluke though, class showed.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Sportowefakty reckon Tai has fractured a finger only. That could've been so much worse

Looked like a broken arm the way he had his arm all bandaged up. Such a nasty crash and extremely lucky if he’s managed to just escape with a finger injury.

5 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Looked like a broken arm the way he had his arm all bandaged up. Such a nasty crash and extremely lucky if he’s managed to just escape with a finger injury.

He had a sling on, but seemed to take it off in the back of the ambulance

Horrendous looking photo of Tai’s hand on twitter. Very lucky mind it wasn’t worse!

Any news on NKI?

14 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Gorzow's best chance of winning the league is preparing the same track as tonight and then hoping that Emil crashes.

If Gorzow prepare that track for Friday, the meeting should not be allowed to go ahead.

:icon_smile_clown:

15 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Friday`s 1st legs are

Zielona Gora v Wroclaw 3rd/4th place start time 5pm UK time Eleven Sport 1 and Premier Sport ??

Gorzow v Leszno final start time 7.30pm UK time N sport and Premier Sport ??

Sunday`s 2nd legs are

Wroclaw v Zielona Gora 3rd/4th place start time 3.30pm UK time Eleven Sport 1 and Premier Sport ??

Leszno v Gorzow final  start time 6.15pm UK time N Sport and Premier Sport ??

Edited to include times.

I have checked Premier Sports schedule and it looks as if neither of these 4 matches are being shown live !!! I await to be corrected ;)

Edited by racers and royals

Per the schedule doesn't appear they are showing the 3rd 4th place play off at all.