British Speedway Forum

Compare this to the final of Sweden. Graphics and lights are so much better.

Let's hope Gorzow can put up a good fight.

If Gorzow want to win, KK has to turn up. He rides pretty well around Leszno.

This will all be over by heat 6. One way traffic this will be.

If a team is allowed to dominate by signing the best riders, it doesn’t make it a league victory, but more an extended victory parade.

Whilst Poland can boast of having the best riders, it doesn’t mean it has the most exciting racing or most thrilling finals. The British premier/championship finals are far superior imo. The Swedish league is a sorry excuse lacking anything of interest. Just riders turning up for a pay cheque.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If a team is allowed to dominate by signing the best riders, it doesn’t make it a league victory, but more an extended extended victory parade.

Whilst Poland can. Last having the best riders, it doesn’t mean it has the most exciting racing or most thrilling finals. The British premier/championship finals are far superior imo. The Swedish league is a sorry excuse lacking anything of interest. Just riders turning up for a pay cheque.

Not all about riders.

In that heat, I would have backed Holder and Thomsen as they're a stronger pair than Lidsey and Pawlicki.

But Leszno are just quicker from the gate and faster. 

2 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Not all about riders.

In that heat, I would have backed Holder and Thomsen as they're a stronger pair than Lidsey and Pawlicki.

But Leszno are just quicker from the gate and faster. 

You forget home advantage. This is already completely over. 55-35ish

Edited by Steve Shovlar

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If a team is allowed to dominate by signing the best riders, it doesn’t make it a league victory, but more an extended victory parade.

Whilst Poland can boast of having the best riders, it doesn’t mean it has the most exciting racing or most thrilling finals. The British premier/championship finals are far superior imo. The Swedish league is a sorry excuse lacking anything of interest. Just riders turning up for a pay cheque.

Least you’ve got the boring and gating tart Janusz Kolodziej to entertain you

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You forget hone advantage. This is already completely over. 55-35ish

Don't say that. I have a lot of money on Gorzow winning tonight.

1 minute ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Don't say that. I have a lot of money on Gorzow winning tonight.

If I give you my bank details can you transfer the money there instead. I will give you 100/1 on a Gorzow win.