British Speedway Forum

Just now, Dave Goddard said:

Oh stop fighting.

Just telling it as it is Dave. Sorry you have the job to make it sound Gorzow have a chance! lol!

Gorzow need to get their bike set up changed and quickly, they look off the pace, I noticed the dirt up against the kickboard before heat 1, it looks liked they bladed the track of its dirt, might of been done cause of the weather but looks like slicker than what gorzow were expecting, hope gorzow can at least make a match of it 

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Gorzow need to get their bike set up changed and quickly, they look off the pace, I noticed the dirt up against the kickboard before heat 1, it looks liked they bladed the track of its dirt, might of been done cause of the weather but looks like slicker than what gorzow were expecting, hope gorzow can at least make a match of it 

Gorzow need to ride with no fear. They look intimidated by Leszno.

Said Gorzow would get thumped and so it’s proving. Leszno look like Poole in their pomp. 

12 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Don't say that. I have a lot of money on Gorzow winning tonight.

are you a newcomer to speedway?

1 minute ago, sommelier said:

Lidsey for me the most improved rider this year

I was critical of him earlier this year but he has done well. Good for him.

• Like 1