British Speedway Forum

Just now, Cerro said:

Emil Sajfutdinow ended the 2020 season as the best PGE Ekstraliga speedway rider with a running average of 2.523.

Pludra has a3.00:D

• Like 1

Just now, arnieg said:

Yes no bonus point if it's a 3 all with 3 finishers or a 5- nil

Shame it’s not his fault if they fall off or get aDQ.

That bl**dy bonus point rule has caught me out every single time this season!

And I'm now annoyed cos they didn't bother sticking around to film the trophy presentation, which would have been nice!

8 minutes ago, Cerro said:

Emil Sajfutdinow ended the 2020 season as the best PGE Ekstraliga speedway rider with a running average of 2.523.

The best rider in Poland by a country mile. 

Next year, we're going to see Emil replicate his league form in the SGP series and rightfully claim his throne. 

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

8 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

There was some great racing though,it certainly wasn’t easy.

Can’t argue with that, Leszno riders have been yards faster than their opponents at home all season though. All a bit predictable. Their second strings and reserves have consistently beaten better riders. Has to be bike set up. 

That said congratulations on their title. Just leaves a slightly funny taste.

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Can’t argue with that, Leszno riders have been yards faster than their opponents at home all season though. All a bit predictable. Their second strings and reserves have consistently beaten better riders. Has to be bike set up. 

That said congratulations on their title. Just leaves a slightly funny taste.

My thoughts too ......

13 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Shame it’s not his fault if they fall off or get aDQ.

It's irrational too. In a 3 all whether you get a bonus can depend on whether the rider at the back coasts over the line or pulls of the track a few metres from thd finish.

13 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

That bl**dy bonus point rule has caught me out every single time this season!

And I'm now annoyed cos they didn't bother sticking around to film the trophy presentation, which would have been nice!

And now the season is over (bar a couple of loose ends) thank you for accompanying us on what has been a very unusual speedway journey. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Dominik Kubera leaves Unia Leszno

Going to Lublin apparently.

I think it's a good move, Kubera needs to ride for a team where he will be a star. 

15 hours ago, Terry said:

So Pludra tops the Polish averages with a perfect 12.00 :D

No he doesn't. ! 

To top the averages there are a certain number of rides required, and Pludra rode only once 

16 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well done Pludra! Top of Polish averages. 12.00.

Stop spreading lies...

To top averages a certain number of rides is required... and Pludra rode only once.

1 hour ago, PolskiZuzel said:

No he doesn't. ! 

To top the averages there are a certain number of rides required, and Pludra rode only once 

The :D maybe gave it away he was joking ???

As I've said on social media, I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who watched along and stuck with me through what's been a tough and really confusing season, and I'm sorry my commentary wasn't much good for a lot of it. I am pretty certain about half of the Polish meetings were postponed and rearranged for various oddball reasons which led to a somewhat farcical season at times, and that plus not being at trackside and having only limited information (particularly from Sweden) made for a trying experience. Thanks to all who have offered words of encouragement and have messaged in during broadcasts, and thanks to everyone who tuned in at any time. Congratulations to Unia Leszno and Masarna on their league wins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4