British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, jrs said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the ucoz.lv site. ? I follow the link but get another tv programme but not the speedway programme, though I can hear the audio of the speedway faintly in the background

Maniak is working fine?

1 minute ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Incredible ride from Emil, he's such a team player.

That's why Leszno will beat Czestochowa, Leon Madsen would have just focused on winning the ride. 

think kubera is just as important as sayfutdinov, if they lose kubera they are in BIG trouble, 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jrs said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the ucoz.lv site. ? I follow the link but get another tv programme but not the speedway programme, though I can hear the audio of the speedway faintly in the background

You need to go full screen and then bottom right will get you the channels- N Sport is on the left at the bottom.

Just now, KeirStarmerFan said:

So what does everyone think?

Are Zielona Gora title contenders?, or are Leszno having a bad night?

i would say leszno are having a bad night, however ZG are showing is 1 of the reserves can turn up out of Krakowiak or Tonder they can be difficult to beat. 

Although when gate 4 has no winners, sort of tells a bit of a story

8 minutes ago, Rapidroscoe said:

my stream is fine and im using the same site

That's odd, I usually find that that is the best link, have rebooted twice but still the same, I'll have to follow the updates site, thanks

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jrs said:

No probs for me.

Just now, Rapidroscoe said:

i would say leszno are having a bad night, however ZG are showing is 1 of the reserves can turn up out of Krakowiak or Tonder they can be difficult to beat. 

Although when gate 4 has no winners, sort of tells a bit of a story

I kind of agree.

I still think that if every rider rides to their potential, Zielona has the best top five in the league. 

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

You need to go full screen and then bottom right will get you the channels- N Sport is on the left at the bottom.

Thanks R&R, I'll try that, thanx

Just now, Fromafar said:

Dudek seems to have went backwards over the lasts 1 1/2 seasons.

Agree, I remember when both Zmarzlik and Dudek were at reserve for their respective teams. I was always 'Team Dudek' and used to hype him up.

2 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

I kind of agree.

I still think that if every rider rides to their potential, Zielona has the best top five in the league. 

Jepsen jensen and lindback are always prone to a bad meeting, so is dudek at the minute - cant win a league with 2 top riders

Just now, Fromafar said:

Dudek seems to have went backwards over the lasts 1 1/2 seasons.

He was such an exciting rider a couple of years ago. It is so disappointing to see him in "the crowd".

• Like 1