British Speedway Forum

Again the U21s have a massive bearing on the match.  Lublin 11+3 Wroclaw 2+1.  Fair play to Laguta 15 point Max certainly helped.:cheers:

11 minutes ago, Smederna said:

ZZ is Riders Replacement, what does RZ mean?

probably Rezerwa zwykła:  which is a reserve replacing a rider 

Rezerwa taktyczna: is a tact sub rider

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

Grigory Laguta with a 15 point max tonight, wins heat 15 against three SGP riders!

Why oh why doesn't he ever get a permanet wildcard entry into the SGP series? Best rider in the world never to have been in the SGP !  

Drug Ban probably doesn’t help his case.

• Like 1

Just now, racers and royals said:

I thought decent riders left ZG rather than join them :)

Decent riders left UK lol

11 minutes ago, homer said:

reserve substitute

Thanks guys!

Edited by Smederna
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smederna said:

Now im sounding like a noob, but how does reserve substitute work?

RZ is a replacement by a junior. Any junior can replace another rider twice in the meeting

Edited by Falubaz
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Smederna said:

its one of the polish u21 riders replacing somebody in what you would call the 1-5 of the team , also could be the other junior

Edited by homer
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Drug Ban probably doesn’t help his case.

Maybe so, but that should be a thing of the past. Grigory has been punished for it and served his ban, but now is clear and a top class performer in the Ekstraliga. Dudek has had drugs ban as well, but still rides the SGP, no problem with that.

I mean, they have given Martin Smolinski a wild card this year! I wonder why Smoli would deserve it more than Grisha? I just don't understand why he never got the chance. Politics, maybe?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Smederna said:

I think the 6 and 7( 14 and 15) they don`t call them reserves in Poland can have up to 6 or 7 rides- depending on if RR is being used and if they are 6 down.

the 6 and 7 have there rides protected and the only way they can be replaced is that the team is 6 down and the other one can take his place- If the no 8 is Polish U21 he can also replace a 6 or 7 at any time.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

Maybe so, but that should be a la chose of the past. Grigory has been punished for it and served his ban, but now is clear and a top classe performer in the Ekstraliga. Dudek has had drugs ban as well, but still rides the SGP, non problem with that.

I mean, they have given Martin Smolinski a wild card this l'an! I wonder pourquoi Smoli would deserve it more than Grisha? I just don't understand why he never got la chance. Politics, peut-être?

I don't think having Sayfutdinov and Artem already in the GP helps him either?

Edited by Shockster

6 point rule is Rezerwa Taktyczna (RT) and not RZ. RZ-Rezerwa Zwykła has nothing to do with points difference.

Educate yourself especially when the rule is present in Poland for YEARS already

Edited by Falubaz
  • Thanks 1

We move on to a round 7 catch up match on Tuesday and what a match it is in prospect !!!

Tuesday August 4th Czestochowa v Leszno programme starts 7pm 1st race 7.30pm N Sport and Premier Sport 2

Edited by racers and royals