British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

6 point rule is Rezerwa Taktyczna (RT) and not RZ. RZ-Rezerwa Zwykła has nothing to do with points difference.

Educate yourself

Who said it was ? see the post.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

Bar a crash he would have two world titles. 

I'd say bar Holder's crash + what happened to Darcy & divorce he'd easily been a 2x World Champ. If buts & maybe's though. Just have to deal with the hand you're dealt with & for Holder, he hasn't dealt with it at all well. 

I'd say though, Holder hasn't been anywhere near his peak any longer than Doyle. 

Doyle will come back again imo, Holder won't. 

Just now, Daniel Smith said:

I'd say bar Holder's crash + what happened to Darcy & divorce he'd easily been a 2x World Champ. If buts & maybe's though. Just have to deal with the hand you're dealt with & for Holder, he hasn't dealt with it at all well. 

I'd say though, Holder hasn't been anywhere near his peak any longer than Doyle. 

Doyle will come back again imo, Holder won't. 

Holder arguably fortunate to get one title as the ref saw things differently to many people when Pedersen was knocked off.   

19 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

Maybe so, but that should be a thing of the past. Grigory has been punished for it and served his ban, but now is clear and a top class performer in the Ekstraliga. Dudek has had drugs ban as well, but still rides the SGP, no problem with that.

I mean, they have given Martin Smolinski a wild card this year! I wonder why Smoli would deserve it more than Grisha? I just don't understand why he never got the chance. Politics, maybe?

Agree ,but you know the politics in speedway.The difference with Dudek is he qualified to ride in SGP after his ban.Grigory hasn’t.

14 hours ago, racers and royals said:

We move on to a round 7 catch up match on Tuesday and what a match it is in prospect !!!

Tuesday August 4th Czestochowa v Leszno programme starts 7pm 1st race 7.30pm N Sport and Premier Sport 2

Brought to the top

Racecard pages 30 and 31  https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:d7b20b76-5f68-4532-a63e-fcfc4e89f782#pageNum=1

Edited by racers and royals

We move on to this Weekend`s round 9

Friday August 7th  Rybnik v Grudziadz programme starts 4.45pm 1st race   5pm Eleven Sports 1 and Freesports (5pm)

Friday August 7th Czestochowa v Zielona Gora programme starts 7.15pm 1st race  7.30pm Eleven Sports 1 and Premier Sport 1 (7.30)

Sunday August 9th Gorzow v Lublin programme starts 3pm 1st race  3.30pm N sport and Premier Sport 1 (3.30pm)

Sunday August 9th Wroclaw v Leszno programme starts 5.45pm 1st race  6.15pm N Sport and Premier Sport 1 (6.15pm)

• Thanks 1

So from the 9th to the 14th, you should get speedway every day.

It's OK, I didn't want to eat proper evening meals any more anyway....:P

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

So from the 9th to the 14th, you should get speedway every day.

It's OK, I didn't want to eat proper evening meals any more anyway....:P

Best way to treat commentators - keep 'em hungry ;)

Top story on Sportowe Fakty is that two members of Eleven Sports' editorial team have Covid-19. However they have not had contact with riders lately and all rider tests are clear so their coverage will continue without them and the matches they are covering are to run as scheduled. 

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/893366/zuzel-koronawirus-w-redakcji-zuzlowej-eleven-sports-wiemy-co-z-pge-ekstraliga

On 8/2/2020 at 8:31 PM, Bavarian said:

Maybe so, but that should be a thing of the past. Grigory has been punished for it and served his ban, but now is clear and a top class performer in the Ekstraliga. Dudek has had drugs ban as well, but still rides the SGP, no problem with that.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:54 PM, Fromafar said:

Agree ,but you know the politics in speedway.The difference with Dudek is he qualified to ride in SGP after his ban.Grigory hasn’t.

I wonder if it has anything to do with a certain sponsorship that Dudek has but Laguta doesn't?

Extraleague have announced TV matches for round 11- all UK times

Friday August 21st Leszno v Grudziadz  start time 5pm Eleven Sports 1

Friday August 21st Czestochowa v Gorzow start time 7.30pm Eleven Sports 1

Sunday August 23rd Rybnik v lublin start time 3.30pm N Sport

Sunday August 23rd Zielona Gora v Wroclaw start time 6.15pm N sport

• Thanks 1

Friday`s teams being announced

Czestochowa v Zielona Gora

Czestochowa

9 Holta

10 Doyle

11 Lindgren

12 Przedpelski

13 Madsen

14 Swidnicki

15 Miskowiak  

Zielona Gora 

1 Lindback

2 Vaculik

3 MJJ

4 Protasiewcz

5 Dudek

6 Krakowiak

7 Tonder

Rybnik v Grudziadz

Rybnik

9 Woryna

10 Szczepaniak

11 Batchelor

12 logachev

13 Milik

14 Nowacki

15 Tudziez

16 ( Lambert)- not announced

Grudziadz 

1 Pedersen

2 Prem Pawlicki

3 Bjerre

4 Buczkowski

5 A Laguta

6 Lotarski

7 Turowski

On 8/3/2020 at 2:10 PM, RobMcCaffery said:

Top story on Sportowe Fakty is that two members of Eleven Sports' editorial team have Covid-19. However they have not had contact with riders lately and all rider tests are clear so their coverage will continue without them and the matches they are covering are to run as scheduled. 

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/893366/zuzel-koronawirus-w-redakcji-zuzlowej-eleven-sports-wiemy-co-z-pge-ekstraliga

Fixture no longer on Premier Sport's schedule. Instead they are showing rerun of Leszno v Gorzow.

1 hour ago, tocha said:

Fixture no longer on Premier Sport's schedule. Instead they are showing rerun of Leszno v Gorzow.

Both fixtures which are  being covered on Eleven Sports on Friday and would have been affected by this are still in the Sportowe Fakty fixture list. Whatever Premier are up to is probably a separate matter. 

Edit: Freesports' schedule on their website still shows Rybnik v Grudziadz at 5 and Premier Sports 1's schedule on their website still shows Czestochowa v Zielona Gora at 7.30. 

Edited by RobMcCaffery