British Speedway Forum

37 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

The tone of that suggests you believe that there was some impropriety? Maybe you know something that escaped the fire investigators attention, who, if they'd have spotted anything would have had to notify the police. Maybe the insurance company's investigators would like to hear from you so that they can get out of paying a claim? 

So unless there is a massive conspiracy going on between the fire investigators, law enforcement and the insurers, and you can provide evidence of this, I'd be inclined to believe that your claimed "shenanigans" was actually a genuinely unfortunate accident.

I wasn`t referring to the fire- you cut off the other bit !!! Gorzow didn`t want to repair it quickly- you know that i know that. They even delayed the buying of the equipment needed because they weren`t happy at the cost. Totally amateurish approach from a supposedly professional sporting club.

Sunday`s teams 

Gorzow v Zielona Gora

Gorzow

9 Wozniak

10 Zmarzlik

11 Kasprzak

12 Thomsen

13 NKI

14 Jaskinski

15 Karczmarz

Zielona Gora 

1 Lindback

2 vaculik

3 MJJ

4 Protasiewcz

5 Dudek

6 Krakowiak

7 Tonder

Grudziadz v Wroclaw

Grudziadz

9 Pedersen

10 Buczkowski

11 Bjerre

12 Prem Pawlicki

13 A Laguta

14 Lobodzinski

15 Zielinski

Wroclaw 

1 Janowski

2 Drabik

3 B Curzytek

4 Fricke

5 Woffinden

6 Chugunov

7 Liska

Edited by racers and royals

On 8/18/2020 at 2:09 PM, RobMcCaffery said:

Regarding the Ekstaliga, Leszno and Zielona Gora look certainties.

Lublin have tough home matches against Czestochowa and Zielona Gora but aways at Rybnik and Grudziadz. If their spirit and Zagar's form hold the cherry picker hires should continue to the end of September...

Czestochowa have Rybnik and Gorzow at home but Leszno and Lublin away. If they can reverse their latest run they still stand a good chance. 

Wroclaw only have one home match left, against Gorzow so it's their away matches that will determine their chances. These are at Grudziadz, Rybnilk and Zielona Gora so there are points there to be taken. 

Gorzow's last place was a false position given their lack of home matches. Their last aways are Czestochowa and Wroclaw. I don't see them ,making it even if they're on a winning run at home. 

Likewise Grudziadz have a tough final four, Lublin and Wroclaw at home and Leszno and Gorzow away. I don't see them making it either.

I go for Leszno, Zielona Gora, Lublin and Wroclaw, depending on those winnable away matches. Even Zielona have had their 'moments' at home. 

I also don't win at gambling, mainly because all I go in for is the National Lottery. Seen too many wealthy bookies ;)

1 round on and already my prediction has been blown out of the water....
I'm not sure what is worse...my failure to predict that Czestochowa would be absolute mentalists and screw themselves over, or my failure to predict a week ahead of time that ZG would implode against Wroclaw, despite the fact that I told some friends that Wroclaw was a good value bet at ZG just before the meeting :blink:
Zielona Gora really look like they are in trouble now...I'm hoping that their new signing, Kulakov, will drag them into the playoffs, but it's a tough task for someone that doesn't have much experience on Ekstraliga tracks...

Monday`s teams 

Leszno v Rybnik

Leszno

9 Sayfutdinov

10 Kolodziej

11 Smektala

12 lidsey

13 Piotr Pawlicki

14 Szlauderbach

15 Kubera

Rybnik 

1 Woryna

2 Mateusz Szczepaniak

3 Logachev

4 Lebedevs

5 Milik

6 Nowacki

7 Tudziez

8 (Lambert) - not named

Lublin v Czestochowa

Lublin

9 Miesiac

10 G Laguta

11 Zagar

12 Hampel

13 Michelsen

14 Lampart

15 Trofymov

Czestochowa 

1 Madsen

2 Przedpelski

3 Holta

4 Doyle

5 Lindgren

6 Miskowiak

7 Swidnicki

Slag. Sunday's PGE Ekstraliga matches postponed!

The meetings of Moje Bermuda Stal Gorzów - RM Solar Falubaz Zielona Góra and MrGarden GKM Grudziądz - Betard Sparta Wrocław will not take place on the original Sunday date. The matches were postponed to September 2.

PGE Ekstraliga informed about this fact  in a special announcement. The reason for this decision are unfavorable weather forecasts for Gorzów and Grudziądz. The organizers of the Sunday matches, citing the unfavorable forecasts of the weather forecasters, asked Ekstraliga Żużlowa to postpone the matches, and the latter agreed.

Thus, we will have to wait a few more days for the very interesting hundredth Lubuskie derby. The new date of the confrontation My Bermuda Stal Gorzów  - RM Solar Falubaz Zielona Góra  is September 2 (Wednesday), at 20:30. This is a fight with an additional meaning, because both teams count in the fight for the top four.

Now

Wednesday September 2nd  Grudziadz v Wroclaw start time 5pm  N Sport and Premier Sport  ??

Wednesday September 2nd   Gorzow v Zielona Gora  start time 7.30pm   N Sport and Premier Sport  ??

Today`s meetings

Monday August 31st Leszno v Rybnik start time 5pm Eleven Sports 1 and Premier Sports 1( 5pm)

Monday August 31st Lublin v Czestochowa start time 7.30pm Eleven Sports 1 and Premier Sports 1( 7.30pm)

Links

http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-2.html

http://www.maniak.tv/mk1

https://daddylive.live/channels/stream-71.php

http://freestreams-live1.com/eleven-sports-1-poland/

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Thank you R & R

Suppose Lambert will replace Lebedevs?

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I was thinking he would revert to no 8 but maybe he will.

Makes sense to me - not that it’ll make much difference tonight 

On 8/28/2020 at 12:25 PM, racers and royals said:

Monday`s teams 

Leszno v Rybnik

Leszno

9 Sayfutdinov

10 Kolodziej

11 Smektala

12 lidsey

13 Piotr Pawlicki

14 Szlauderbach

15 Kubera

Rybnik 

1 Woryna

2 Mateusz Szczepaniak

3 Logachev

4 Lebedevs

5 Milik

6 Nowacki

7 Tudziez

8 Lambert

Lublin v Czestochowa

Lublin

9 Miesiac

10 G Laguta

11 Zagar

12 Hampel

13 Michelsen

14 Lampart

15 Trofymov

Czestochowa 

1 Madsen

2 Przedpelski

3 Holta

4 Doyle

5 Lindgren

6 Miskowiak

7 Swidnicki

Leszno v Rybnik  is confirmed as above. No confirmation for Lublin v Czestochowa yet.

Evening all.

Should be a poor spectacle with a cricket score at Leszno.

Although it should lead to plenty of 5-1 in play betting opportunities.

Second meeting should be a lot closer but a comfortable home win for Lublin imo.

Has there ever been a greater forgone conclusion than this meeting