British Speedway Forum

7 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Holder brilliant how he laid the bike down

I remember him doing that in the world cup a few years ago, when Pawlicki and Iversen crashed right in front of him. Amazing reactions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Just imagine how good Woffinden would be if he could gate? He’s been superb from the back tonight 

He is only interested if he gates against the TOP men .He is  earning a decent living out the sport nowadays,you could say he been there and done it,His roadshows were all about what he earned out of the sport.

Edited by Fromafar

On 9/13/2020 at 4:25 PM, Cerro said:

The Russian rocket.

I think everybody that's a Russian speedway rider is a "rocket" aren't they... except of course when Emil Sayfutidnov used to be "The Jose Mourinho of Speedway" as nobody ever referred to him (except for one person)

Extraleague have announced the TV semi`s 1st legs

Sunday September 20th Zielona Gora v Leszno  start time 3.30pm UK time  Eleven Sport 1 and Premier Sport ?

Sunday September 20th Wroclaw v Gorzow  start time 6.15pm UK time  N Sport and Premier Sport ?

Edited by racers and royals

Has drabik quit ?? I just saw an article in polish where I think it said the manager said he was sick but it’s not true he has lost his enthusiasm for racing , google translate is never the best so anyone know 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

On 9/14/2020 at 9:31 PM, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Milik reminds me of a rider who his bravery is bigger than his talent , he is not scared to mix it but he rides right on the edge and sometimes over it, he isn’t dirty just wild 

Agree,Czech equivalent of Josh Bates.

20 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Extraleague have announced the TV semi`s 1st legs

Sunday September 20th Zielona Gora v Leszno  start time 3.30pm UK time  Eleven Sport 1 and Premier Sport ?

Sunday September 20th Wroclaw v Gorzow  start time 6.15pm UK time  N Sport and Premier Sport ?

Both fixtures being shown on Premier Sports 2 as delayed transmissions, 11pm Sunday and 1am Monday.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, tocha said:

Both fixtures being shown on Premier Sports 2 as delayed transmissions, 11pm Sunday and 1am Monday.

That has to be a joke right? I’ve been bigging Premier up elsewhere on the forum for its value for money, then they drop the biggest matches of the season for delayed coverage. Shocking.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tocha said:

Not exactly customer friendly times 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tocha said:

Very disappointed in this. Had my suspicions that this would happen having seen the schedule for other sports but it’s poor form to not be showing at least one of these meetings live.

Nobody's surprised really though are they? We know they're amateurs

22 hours ago, Speedway28 said:

Very disappointed in this. Had my suspicions that this would happen having seen the schedule for other sports but it’s poor form to not be showing at least one of these meetings live.

Football wins every time. This problem was inevitable once they signed the Polish deal and had to start showing speedway on Sundays. It was okay June-August when the football leagues they cover were quiet or indeed silent. There's far too much football available now for them to show. Chasing the largest audience is scarcely amateurism, sadly. 

Edited by RobMcCaffery

Zielona Gora v Leszno on Sunday

Zielona Gora

9 Lindback

10 Vaculik

11 Protasiewicz

12 MJJ

13 Dudek

14 Tonder

15 Krakowiak

Leszno

1 Sayfutdinov