British Speedway Forum

17 minutes ago, tocha said:

You couldn't make this up. Premier Sports are showing both 3rd/4th legs live but the finals delayed. Worse still, on Sunday there is no other live sport beyond 7.25pm  on  channel 1 but they are repeating the 1st leg (for the third time!) at 8pm followed by the final leg at 10pm.

:D I did call it- this is my post from September 25th

" I can`t wait for them to show the 3rd/4th place matches live and the final matches on delayed " :D

44 minutes ago, tocha said:

You couldn't make this up. Premier Sports are showing both 3rd/4th legs live but the finals delayed. Worse still, on Sunday there is no other live sport beyond 7.25pm  on  channel 1 but they are repeating the 1st leg (for the third time!) at 8pm followed by the final leg at 10pm.

Both final legs are live on Freesports

59 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Source ? - not on their website 

On my sky planner

16 hours ago, Najjer said:

So Doyle leaves Czesztochowa - Paving the way for him to rejoin Torun I would imagine, which in turn will probably force Chris Holder out

Why would this force Chris Holder out? I didn't think there was a points limit... sounds like they might be trying to reform the team that got them relegated

11 minutes ago, iainb said:

Why would this force Chris Holder out? I didn't think there was a points limit... sounds like they might be trying to reform the team that got them relegated

Don`t forget they will need 2 Poles in the top 5- plus an U 24 rider in the top 5( Pole or foreign) I`m not sure that Doyle is a given to go back to Torun- he didn`t leave on the best of terms with them.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, iainb said:

As R&R has already said, they need two Poles and one rider under-24. There was an article within the last couple of weeks that predicted Doyle would be leaving Czestochowa and it mentioned about Torun weighing up whether to keep Chris Holder or bring back Jason Doyle was loaned out this season. Due to the new under-24 rule bought in, Torun would only be able to track two out of Jason Doyle, Chris Holder and Jack Holder.

Torun have also been heavily linked with Robert Lambert (like just about everyone else I think) to fill the under-24 role and also Shamek Pawlicki for one of the Polish team positions, presumably to replace Musliek or Miedzinski.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

As R&R has already said, they need two Poles and one rider under-24. There was an article within the last couple of weeks that predicted Doyle would be leaving Czestochowa and it mentioned about Torun weighing up whether to keep Chris Holder or bring back Jason Doyle was loaned out this season. Due to the new under-24 rule bought in, Torun would only be able to track two out of Jason Doyle, Chris Holder and Jack Holder.

Torun have also been heavily linked with Robert Lambert (like just about everyone else I think) to fill the under-24 role and also Shamek Pawlicki for one of the Polish team positions, presumably to replace Musliek or Miedzinski.

How old is Jack Holder then?

9 minutes ago, iainb said:

How old is Jack Holder then?

24, 25 next March.

• Thanks 1

Just now, tocha said:

24, 25 next March.

Wow! He's no spring chicken then... a late bloomer

Sunday`s matches teams

Betard Sparta Wrocław:
9. Bartosz Curzytek
10. Przemysław Liszka
11. Tai Woffinden
12. Max Fricke
13. Maciej Janowski
14. Gleb Czugunow
15. Michał Curzytek

v

RM Solar Falubaz Zielona Góra:
1. Michael Jepsen Jensen
2. Martin Vaculik
3. Antonio Lindbaeck
4. Piotr Protasiewicz
5. Patryk Dudek
6. Norbert Krakowiak
7. Mateusz Tonder

Leszno

9 Sayfutdinov

10 Kolodziej

11 Smektala

12 Lidsey

13 Piotr Pawlicki

14 Szlauderbach

15 Kubera

V                 

Gorzow

1 Kasprzak

2 NKI

3 Wozniak

4 Zmarzlik

5 Thomsen

6 Karczmarz

7 Jasinski

Edited by racers and royals

With a surging Covid 19 number of cases in Poland, from Saturday teams will only be allowed 25% of stadium capacity- which will have a big effect on Wroclaw and Leszno and Lublin for the SON