British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, flagrag said:

Racers and Royals- This is the issue that Sky sports had they required to have a clean feed out of Poland so just pictures and graphics with no audio and when they cut to interview the clean feed to go to a beauty shot so comms can do their bit to fill the time and can go to adverts if required. Not sure how Premier are getting the pictures but to me the picture quality is not good and is actually worse than some of internet channels so it’s not the host material and I checked on Monday at work on Sky there was plenty of bandwidth available on Satellite for Premier sports. 

I do wonder if they are taking a standard at home Polish satellite channel and then just rebroadcast it as I cannot see any uplink feeds coming out of the stadiums other than one channel for the Polish broadcast 

I am not sure how good N Sport and Eleven are with letting Premier sports know the running order and timings as Dave Goddard does not seem to know when they are going into interviews so cannot prepare what he is going to do and say easily. The production does seem a little better on the N sport matches to me though and if I was Premier I would be making sure that they get a guarantee on a min amount of interviews in English from the non Polish riders and maybe even get the interviewer to do a little section mid meeting and at end about what’s being said in the pits and rider reaction it would add more engagement with UK fans.

Thanks  Flagrag, i would imagine ESS Sweden will be getting the coverage the same as Premier. There is always a set pattern for the start of the broadcast as right on start time( Polish channels have been on for 15/30mins) they hand over to the commentators who run through the team graphics and then heat 1 is off and running.

Sunday`s line-ups

Motor Lublin:
9. Grigorij Łaguta
10. Paweł Miesiąc
11. Jarosław Hampel
12. Matej Zagar
13. Mikkel Michelsen
14. Wiktor Lampart
15. Wiktor Trofimow

Moje Bermudy Stal Gorzów:
1. Krzysztof Kasprzak
2. Szymon Woźniak
3. Niels Kristian Iversen
4. Anders Thomsen
5. Bartosz Zmarzlik
6. Rafał Karczmarz
7. Mateusz Bartkowiak

RM Solar Falubaz Zielona Góra:
9. Martin Vaculik
10. Patryk Dudek
11. Antonio Lindbaeck
12. Michael Jepsen Jensen
13. Piotr Protasiewicz
14. Mateusz Tonder
15. Norbert Krakowiak

Eltrox Włókniarza Częstochowa 
1. Jason Doyle
2. Rune Holta
3. Fredrik Lindgren
4. Paweł Przedpełski
5. Leon Madsen
6. Jakub Miśkowiak
7. Mateusz Świdnicki

Both tomorrow`s matches have been postponed because of the weather expected in Poland tomorrow.

Leszno v Wroclaw is now on Monday at 7pm UK time and 

Grudziadz v Rybnik is now on Tuesday at 7pm UK time

Both matches will be live on Eleven Sport 2

Not sure what Premier Sport will do as they seem to have a lot of Italian football on live.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, flagrag said:

Not sure how Premier are getting the pictures but to me the picture quality is not good and is actually worse than some of internet channels so it’s not the host material and I checked on Monday at work on Sky there was plenty of bandwidth available on Satellite for Premier sports. 

Picture looked fine to me... should have gone to Specsavers B)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

I've deleted my obviously unhelpful comments. Perhaps you could delete the quoted section of your post too please? Obviously your excellent detail of timings shouldn't be left. I'll be leaving matters to experts in future - or most likely just watch the programmes and keep any information to myself. It makes life much easier.

Done - hope you can get Premier Sport 2 ?

Freesports  showing re run of Rybnik v Zielona Gora today at 5pm and Premier Sport Gorzow v Leszno at 7.30pm

As far as i can see they have not updated their schedule regarding Sunday`s 2nd match( Zielona Gora v Czestochowa) and Monday and Tuesday`s re arranged matches postponed from today.

Edited by racers and royals

Link for Lublin v Gorzow?

Ignore, just seen it's Sunday not tonight.

Edited by Col

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Freesports  showing re run of Rybnik v Zielona Gora today at 5pm and Premier Sport Gorzow v Leszno at 7.30pm

As far as i can see they have not updated their schedule regarding Sunday`s 2nd match( Zielona Gora v Czestochowa) and Monday and Tuesday`s re arranged matches postponed from today.

Leszno v Wroclaw is on Freesports 7pm Monday - Live

Zielona Gora v Czestochowa is on Premier 1 12:45am Monday morning

Grudziądz v Rybnik doesnt appear on the schedule at all, maybe they will put this in place of one of the many other repeats over the next 7 days

4 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Leszno v Wroclaw is on Freesports 7pm Monday - Live

Zielona Gora v Czestochowa is on Premier 1 12:45am Monday morning

Grudziądz v Rybnik doesnt appear on the schedule at all, maybe they will put this in place of one of the many other repeats over the next 7 days

Thanks- still can`t see why they cannot swap the Zielona Gora meeting to 10.45pm to replace the Lublin V Gorzow match which they showed live in the afternoon !!!!

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Looks as if cricket on instead of Speedway now

What’s going on? Freesports showing some blokes over the local rec playing cricket. Have they ditched Polish speedway already?

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

What’s going on? Freesports showing some blokes over the local rec playing cricket. Have they ditched Polish speedway already?

It was only a repeat- both tonight`s matches were called off yesterday.

Ok thanks r@r. When are they taking place? OK found the info thanks.

Edited by Steve Shovlar