British Speedway Forum

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Ok thanks r@r. When are they taking place? 

Leszno v Wroclaw Monday at 7 pm UK time- live on Freesports

Grudziadz v Rybnik Tuesday at 7pm UK time- not live on Premier/Freesports( at present)

Thanks r@r. Found it before you replied. Going to be difficult for these meetings to be shown live. Possibly delayed viewing at 10pm?

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thanks r@r. Found it before you replied. Going to be difficult for these meetings to be shown live. Possibly delayed viewing at 10pm?

That`s the problem with Premier. The Sunday evening match- which is the match of the round 99.99% of the time is not scheduled to be live for the next 3 rounds.

3 hours ago, screm said:

Good,far to early for him and a danger to others.

Polish weather permitting, starting tomorrow we have 4 matches in 3 days- forecast not great for tomorrow`s matches.

Sunday June 21st Lublin v Gorzow programme starts 3pm 1st race 3.30pm N Sport and premier Sport 2 (3.30pm)

Sunday June 21st Zielona Gora v Czestochowa programme starts 5.45pm 1st race 6.15pm N Sport and premier Sport  1( delayed ?) 12.45am Monday ??

Monday June 22nd  Leszno v Wroclaw programme starts 6.45pmpm 1st race  7pm Eleven Sport 2 and  Freesports ( 7pm )

Tuesday June 23rd  Grudziadz v Rybnik programme starts 6.45pm 1st race  7pm Eleven Sport 2 and  Premier Sport  ??

Tomorrow`s links

http://spedway.ucoz.lv/

http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-3.html

http://www.maniak.tv/mk7

https://daddylive.live/embed/stream-16.php

Racecards

Lublin v Gorzow pages 20 and 21 https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:dcc29252-cf1c-4b30-9f3a-9989372c5731

Zielona Gora v Czestochowa page  19 https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:07ebafc9-686d-4dab-ae2f-5f3a05447922

Leszno v Wroclaw  pages 24 and 25 https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:57020fcd-6f8d-46d6-9625-f3e124a8e2bf

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 1:37 PM, racers and royals said:

Friday`s away team lineups

Rybnik

1. Troy Batchelor
2. Andrzej Lebiediew
3. Vaclav Milik
4. Mateusz Szczepaniak
5. Kacper Woryna
6. Mateusz Tudzież
7. Kacper Kłosok

Wroclaw

1. Daniel Bewley
2. Tai Woffinden
3. Maciej Janowski
4. Max Fricke
5. Maksym Drabik
6. Gleb Czugunow
7. Przemysław Liszka

For Rybnik Blazej Wypior relaces  Kacper klosok on Tuesday

✌
8 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Polish weather permitting, starting tomorrow we have 4 matches in 3 days- forecast not great for tomorrow`s matches.

Sunday June 21st Lublin v Gorzow programme starts 3pm 1st race 3.30pm N Sport and premier Sport 2 (3.30pm)

Sunday June 21st Zielona Gora v Czestochowa programme starts 5.45pm 1st race 6.15pm N Sport and premier Sport  1( delayed ?) 12.45am Monday ??

Monday June 22nd  Leszno v Wroclaw programme starts 6.45pmpm 1st race  7pm Eleven Sport 2 and  Freesports ( 7pm )

Tuesday June 23rd  Grudziadz v Rybnik programme starts 6.45pm 1st race  7pm Eleven Sport 2 and  Premier Sport  ??

The Premier Sports website's TV Schedule displays Premier Sports 2 showing a repeat of Lublin v Gorzow on Wed 24/6 12 midnight going into Thurs 25/6.

Yet, when I search 'Polish Speedway' on Sky Q it shows under 'On This Week', it displays Premier Sports 2 showing Grudziaz v Rybnik on Wed 24/6 12 midnight going into Thurs 25/6 !!

So I wonder which match it will actually be? I'll record the programme to see if it is Grudziadz v Rybnik or, indeed, whether it turns out to be a completely different sport altogether !!

Not sure what you have done in your post but i can`t quote it. There is not a lot of rhyme and reason to Premier- take tomorrow,  match live on Premier 2 at 3.30pm is Lublin v Gorzow. the 2nd match Zielona Gora v Czestochowa they can`t show live( although i think they should on Premier 2 after the other match and hopefully it would be over by 8pm when they go to live Nascar . However they have a slot on Premier 1 at 10.45pm yet they are showing a rerun of Lublin v Gorzow instead of a 1st showing of Zielona Gora v Czestochowa which is on at 12.45 am on Monday morning !!!!

It would be interesting to know why Premier Sports can't show the Zielona Gora match before the Nascar starts. 

If the Polish meeting overruns and they have to cut to the Nascar then that's fair enough. Surely some live sport is better than highlights?

It would be interesting to know if Dave can find out. The only reason I can think of is a cost one, where Premier Sports are paying different rates for live matches shown and delayed highlights.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

12 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not sure what you have done in your post but i can`t quote it. There is not a lot of rhyme and reason to Premier- take tomorrow,  match live on Premier 2 at 3.30pm is Lublin v Gorzow. the 2nd match Zielona Gora v Czestochowa they can`t show live( although i think they should on Premier 2 after the other match and hopefully it would be over by 8pm when they go to live Nascar . However they have a slot on Premier 1 at 10.45pm yet they are showing a rerun of Lublin v Gorzow instead of a 1st showing of Zielona Gora v Czestochowa which is on at 12.45 am on Monday morning !!!!

This is the exact reason Why I steered well clear of Premier Sports - thought they was showing all meetings live ? 

11 minutes ago, Haza said:

This is the exact reason Why I steered well clear of Premier Sports - thought they was showing all meetings live ? 

I’m glad I managed to get it free for three months, would have been disappointed had I paid for it on the evidence so far.

1 hour ago, Haza said:

The obvious problem for them is the Sunday 2nd match- the other 3 matches are all scheduled live, however the 2nd Sunday  match isn`t live for at least the next 3 rounds. Those of us who have been watching the Extraleague for some time also know that the 2nd Sunday match is 99.99% the " match of the round" which is i believe  N Sports choice for that slot.These matches are today Zielona Gora v Czestochowa and then Czestochowa v Wroclaw and then  Grudziadz  v Leszno  and although not confirmed yet the following week will be Zielona Gora v Gorzow !!

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I’m glad I managed to get it free for three months, would have been disappointed had I paid for it on the evidence so far.

I’ve fell for PS in the past speedway coverage - and always been disappointed by there will to  drop speedway for any other live sport - they use speedway as a filler when there is nothing else better - I’ve watched all the Polish meetings so far live on the internet and hasn’t cost me a penny and will watch today live