British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, BarracudaAce said:

I wonder Dave if you would be able to ask a question of Premier Sports on behalf of Premier subscribers? Maybe they might take more note of something you bring to their attention rather than a subscriber sending an email?

You mentioned on more than once occasion in commentary on Sunday - and again in your post - that there is no room on the schedule to show the Tuesday match Grudziadz v Rybnik.

I wonder if you might be able to enquire of Premier Sports if they could use the Wednesday 12 midnight broadcast slot on Premier Sports 2 to show a different match?

It is scheduled to be Lublin v Gorzow, which has already been shown live on Sunday afternoon and was repeated on Sunday night at 10.45pm.

Even if we have to watch it just with graphics and no commentary (or even with Polish commentary) could they show either today's Zielona Gora v Czestochowa or tomorrow's Grudziadz v Rybnik in the Wednesday 12 midnight broadcast slot on Premier Sports 2 rather than showing Lublin v Gorzow for a third time?

Thank you if you can bring this to Premier Sports' attention.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

They certainly couldn`t use the Polish commentary- no way would the contract allow that.

Thanks for the info R&R.

The situation of which matches are being shown isn't helped by the fact that the Premier Sports TV Guide and my TV EPG don't match for the same timeslot.

The Premier Sports 2 Thursday 25 June 5.30 pm slot, for instance, shows Leszno v Wroclaw and Zielona Gora v Czestochowa respectively.

Just aswell the stadium isn't full be a riot occurring soon with this rout atm

18 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Miskowiak is very useful at reserve. He's going to be a force.  Good gater. :t:

They are going to need him. They are being beaten to the first corner every time.

6 minutes ago, Halifaxtiger said:

They are going to need him. They are being beaten to the first corner every time.

He rides for Cestachowa. :t:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BarracudaAce said:

Thanks for the info R&R.

The situation of which matches are being shown isn't helped by the fact that the Premier Sports TV Guide and my TV EPG don't match for the same timeslot.

The Premier Sports 2 Thursday 25 June 5.30 pm slot, for instance, shows Leszno v Wroclaw and Zielona Gora v Czestochowa respectively.

Zielona Gora v Czestochowa( i`m watching it at the moment) doesn`t appear on the Premier Sport schedule anywhere.Although as you say it is shown on the SKY guide - that might have been from yesterday`s original  showing(delayed) which as they are now not showing won`t be repeated !!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Pepe`s fault there

Not sure what he could have done. Lindgren was trying to close the door and wasn't there.  TBH I wouldn't have been surprised which way it went

Rare that you see a rider nearly knock off his team partner, an opponent and ruin a bike in 50 yards.     Pepe gets the black flag.   

• Like 2