British Speedway Forum

Similar story in every Lambert race tonight. Can’t get out the gate and then held up by his team mate who nearly did a similar thing to Lambert on the previous lap. Lambert should be excluded but it’s still a little harsh on him as he’s rode his socks off tonight for little return in the end.

4 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Heat 14 summing up Polish Speedway..

Match over a long time ago, however, all four lads riding their respective knackers off...

Every heat counts.. 

agree, if you want to keep your team place don’t run round at the back pulling wheelies if you miss the gate.

I have moaned about the fact that some riders in UK can win a race then be the length of the straight behind in next, definitely not right IMO. lack of effort IMO.

What was Lebedevs doing? Nearly puts Lambert in fence on 3rd bend. But then Lambert turns left on him down straight.  Looks like a bad right leg injury to me for Lebedevs.

Nasty crash and Lambert had done all the hard work. Looks dreadful. I’d assume Lambert excluded?

Awful crash, not in anyway the cause of the crash but what’s the point of having a cover as a rear chaingaurd if it comes un clipped and flaps all over the place, Chris Harris is notorious for this but he is not alone and lamberts was flapping in the wind then 

If Lebedevs is injured, who can they bring in for future matches???

They're week enough as it stands?:o

Edited by Shockster

Sad to see the ambulance on the track.

Hope Lebedevs is ok..

However, it shouldn't take away from that bend from Lambert..

Truly World Class and not too many could have controlled the bike like he did in the deep stuff..

Not his fault what happend afterwards by any stretch..

• Like 1

Just now, Shockster said:

Haha, I meant for future matches.

Well he won't be dropped next week now.

Miedzinski can come in as a guest.  Or they have Logacov 

I had a few quid on a laguta Pedersen 5-1 there. Did not see it coming like that. Watched 4 polish meetings this year, this was a great one. Nice track

Just now, PHILIPRISING said:

LAGUTA on fire again but admittedly the opposition was poor.

Wasn't in the 1st running of heat 15... B)