British Speedway Forum

Gorzow would put up a better fight in the final imo.

Wroclaw are garbage not one of them has stood up and been counted. I have thought for a while now Woffinden needs a change in Poland he just seems to becoming more stale week on week.

3 minutes ago, emilali said:

Wroclaw are garbage not one of them has stood up and been counted. I have thought for a while now Woffinden needs a change in Poland he just seems to becoming more stale week on week.

It was a real shame that Czestochowa didn't make the semi-finals. 

Wroclaw are a crap team. Janowski, Holder and Woffinden as a top 3 is pure garbage.

2 minutes ago, emilali said:

Chuganov certainly has. Woofinden seems happy in riding well within himself. His whole body language seems off. If I was a Wroclaw fan I would be far from happy with his riding tonight.

1 minute ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

It was a real shame that Czestochowa didn't make the semi-finals. 

Wroclaw are a crap team. Janowski, Holder and Woffinden as a top 3 is pure garbage.

I agree. I'd have a massive clear out next season if I was Wroclaw. Keep the Russian and Drabik and start a fresh with the rest.

2 minutes ago, emilali said:

I agree. I'd have a massive clear out next season if I was Wroclaw. Keep the Russian and Drabik and start a fresh with the rest.

They've signed Artem Laguta for next year, I think that is a good signing. Artem won't be as good without Anlas but he is a good rider.

4 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

They've signed Artem Laguta for next year, I think that is a good signing. Artem won't be as good without Anlas but he is a good rider.

Yeah good signing I think, good gater generally so be strong at home especially. Certainly cant be any worse than Woffinden this season.

• Like 1

Spot on that dumplings 

Tai's still got it just ought to use it more 

Just now, KeirStarmerFan said:

Zmarzlik is human!

Why are Wroclaw fans celebrating? If they think a 2 point lead is going to be enough at Gorzow then they're deluded.

Happy to win when the odds before heat 15 were against them.