British Speedway Forum

Can't beat a track that's got a bit greasy meaning horsepower isnt the key determinant..

Great to see riders changing lines and moving around all over the bike to get the best traction..

• Like 1

Part of watching sport is the potential for teams to lose or at least have a real battle.   That does not happen at Lezsno, it must be boring to watch home matches.

30 minutes ago, Mark said:

Part of watching sport is the potential for teams to lose or at least have a real battle.   That does not happen at Lezsno, it must be boring to watch home matches.

It’s hardly their fault that the opposition are not good enough.If they keep winning the a League though, that’s a different story.Like I said in an earlier Post there are some better Teams on paper,but it’s on track that matters.

Just now, Fromafar said:

It’s hardly their fault that the opposition are not good enough.If they keep winning the a League though, that’s a different story.Like I said in an earlier Post there are some better Teams on paper,but it’s on track that matters.

Who said it was anyones fault.   I didn't.    I said it was boring as a spectacle to watch the home team win every match with ease.  Lezsno are to dominant.   Speedway is a boring sport when one team is much better than the other with races won by the end of the first lap.    Two teams better matched produce better racing.    I hope the other semi gives is some good racing

5 minutes ago, Mark said:

Who said it was anyones fault.   I didn't.    I said it was boring as a spectacle to watch the home team win every match with ease.  Lezsno are to dominant.   Speedway is a boring sport when one team is much better than the other with races won by the end of the first lap.    Two teams better matched produce better racing.    I hope the other semi gives is some good racing

I know you didn’t say it was anyone’s fault, what I am saying is the opposition are not good enough, that’s not LESNO’s fault.What I'm saying Is there are better Teams on paper but don’t perform on track!!

Put it off. I want to watch Arsenal thump Liverpool. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This meeting could be called off.    Riders not keen to race

Looks a bit rough out there, there will be mentally strong riders out there who will playing psychological games going round talking to the other riders putting them off, I’ve seen it in many meetings, some are very good at it