British Speedway Forum

Extraleague have announced the round 6 TV timings- all UK times

Friday July 17th Rybnik v Czestochowa programme starts 4.45pm 1st race 5pm Eleven sport 1 and Freesports ( 5 pm )

Friday July 17th Lublin v Grudziadz programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm Eleven Sport 1 and Premier Sport 1 ( 7.30pm)

Sunday July 19th Leszno v Zielona Gora programme starts 3pm 1st race 3.30pm N Sport and Premier Sport 2 ( 3.30pm)

Sunday July 19th Gorzow v Wroclaw programme starts 6pm 1st race 6.15pm N Sport and Premier sport ( delayed ) ????

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1

Good news for Premier Sport subscribers,as  round 7  July 24th/26th  they are scheduled to show all 4 matches live including what will certainly be the Sunday 2nd match Czestochowa v Leszno.

• Like 4

On 6/29/2020 at 12:31 PM, False dawn said:

But to change the schedule on a delayed transmission in the middle of the night is not the way to do it. :sad:

Premier always prioritise a live offering.  They wont leave a live Nascar race, a sport which has thousands more fans than speedway incidentally, to show a recording of a speedway meeting.  Likewise, they won't leave a live speedway meeting, even if it's running an hour behind, as can often happen in the Swedish league.

Premier doesn't run solely for the benefit of the speedway fan.  They broadcast popular sport as well.  They won't be able to show every match when there's a stack of live football to be caught up on. The NHL will also recommence soon which will further tighten the schedule.

Anyhow, this weekend the Friday meetings are on Freesports and Prem 1 respectively. On Sunday it looks like they are making use of Box Nation (sky 427) and showing both meetings live according to the sky planner weather permitting.

• Like 5

On 6/28/2020 at 8:11 PM, racers and royals said:

We move on to round 4 next weekend with the SEC opening round sandwiched in between the Extraleague days.- 

Friday July 3rd lublin v Rybnik programme start time 4.30pm 1st race  5pm Eleven Sport 1 and Freesports(5pm)

Friday July 3rd Gorzow v Czestochowa programme start time 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm Eleven sport 1 and Premier sport 1 ( 7.30pm)

Saturday July 4th SEC 1st round Torun start time 4pm live on Eurosport 2

Sunday July 5th Wroclaw v Zielona Gora programme start time 3pm 1st race  3.30pm N sport and Box Nation (SKY 427)(3.25pm)

Sunday July 5th Grudziadz v Leszno programme start time 5.45pm 1st race  6.15pm N sport and Box Nation ( 6.10pm)

Edited Sunday matches

Box Nation is also available via the BT Sport app for anyone with access to that.

Looks like it's a paid add on for virgin customers.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, CB252 said:

Box Nation is also available via the BT Sport app for anyone with access to that.

I subscribe to BT sport via sky and i have just checked 427 and i can get it( i don`t subscribe to Premier)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I subscribe to BT sport via sky and i have just checked 427 and i can get it( i don`t subscribe to Premier)

Sounds right. It's included in both Prem and BT packs on Sky, and neither on Virgin by the looks of things. 

Only in SD I think, but not the end of the world occasionally if it ensures a live broadcast.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CB252 said:

Sounds right. It's included in both Prem and BT packs on Sky, and neither on Virgin by the looks of things. 

Only in SD I think, but not the end of the world occasionally if it ensures a live broadcast.

Well discovered by you by the way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CB252 said:

I have BT Sport on my BT TV package and have just checked - Box Nation is on 415. Thanks so much for this info, will be able to watch this now. :t:

Edited by Zuzel71

9 hours ago, CB252 said:

Box Nation also available on Premier Player

Box Nation is not included in the Premier Sports add-on to Virgin Media which is rather annoying. I'll just have to record and watch the two matches in HD on Monday. 

Looks like Jack Holder has signed for Gorzow as their 'guest rider' for 2020.

3 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Surprised why Jack hadn't been signed up earlier.

He performs pretty well in the Polish league.

It's just he & his bro's loyalty to Torun. Nothing wrong with that.