Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, Col said:

Watching Leszno v Wroclaw now.  Janowski & Chuganov looked quicker than the Bulls they were chasing in heats 1 & 2 but couldn't find a way past, wonder if the track isn't prepared as norm.

Drabik did himself no favours looking for Woffinden when he almost came off, should have just stuck to his line, fortunately for him Pawlicki nearly wiped Kurtz out which allowed him back through.  Not really sure why first running of heat 4 was stopped, sure Fricke hit Kolodziej but no one hit the shale.

Fricke damaged Kolodiez bike who was unable to continue that why the race was stopped and Fricke Disqualified.:blink: Right decision IMO.

As they showed yesterday`s match on Freesports they have switched the Leszno v Lublin match at 5pm on Friday to Premier Sport 2 instead of the planned Freesports.

Edit to be fair they do have the final of the Cricket on Freesports until 6pm

Edited by racers and royals
  • Sad 1

lineups being announced for Friday`s matches

Zielona Gora V Grudziadz

Zielona Gora

9  Vaculik

10 Lindback

11 Protasiewcz

12 MJJ

13 Dudek

14 Tonder

15 Krakowiak

Grudziadz

1. Nicki Pedersen
2. Krzysztof Buczkowski
3. Kenneth Bjerre
4. Przemysław Pawlicki
5. Artiom Łaguta
6. Marcin Turowski
7. Denis Zieliński

Leszno v Lublin

Leszno

9 Sayfutdinov

10 Smektala

11 kolodziej

12 Lidsey

13 Piotr Pawlicki

14 Szlauderbach

15 Kubera

Lublin 

1 Hampel

2 Miesiac

3 G Laguta

4 Zagar

5 Michelsen

6 W Lampart

7 Trofymov

1 hour ago, mickthemuppet said:

Three times world champion Tai with two lasts not good. Should be doing better

It was very seldom Ivan Mauger ever ran a last place at any track. I wonder if he ever had a league meeting with two lasts

It's still very early days in the season don't forget. It's only everybody's 2nd match. However much they've been practising it's no substitute for actual racing.

And with statements like that about Ivan Mauger, however many world titles he won you do appear to be living up to your username :rofl:

Sayfudtinov may not be the World Champion, but he's the best rider in the world.

I think Leszno will win again, Emil seems to step up in big matches. Doyle, Lindgren and Madsen flatter to decieve when the going gets tough.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Yes i do- It`s not on. You have 2 options to watch it

1 If you do Facebook ask to join the " continental speedway" Facebook page, and watch through the links provided there

2 Watch through the links provided by me here( i am about to post them on this page) as i do for every Extraleague match. 

No search results for that Facebook page. Is it a hidden 'invite only' group?

34 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Sayfudtinov may not be the World Champion, but he's the best rider in the world.

I think Leszno will win again, Emil seems to step up in big matches. Doyle, Lindgren and Madsen flatter to decieve when the going gets tough.

Madsen certainly does not flatter to deceive,I like Emil but he certainly has not fulfilled his potential yet more than the riders you mention.:rolleyes: Talk sense.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

As they showed yesterday`s match on Freesports they have switched the Leszno v Lublin match at 5pm on Friday to Premier Sport 2 instead of the planned Freesports.

Edit to be fair they do have the final of the Cricket on Freesports until 6pm

We checked this morning and Freesports was advertising this match at 9.30pm

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Yes it`s a private group  but you can ask to join.

Who do I ask if there is no page with that name when I search for it?

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Madsen certainly does not flatter to deceive,I like Emil but he certainly has not fulfilled his potential yet more than the riders you mention.:rolleyes: Talk sense.

Madsen does always seem to have the happy knack of getting lots of grip coming out of a turn when riding the kerb, even though it is invariably slick down there later in the meeting..

Even though some rides ride what they perceive to be the wider, faster line he can still pass under them...

A rider you never feel you can relax if behind you I would suggest...

And a rider good to watch from an entertainment point of view too..

Maybe this will be his year in the GP..?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Who do I ask if there is no page with that name when I search for it?

It`s called continental speedway with 3.8 K members  

1 minute ago, mikebv said:

Madsen does always seem to have the happy knack of getting lots of grip coming out of a turn when riding the kerb, even though it is invariably slick down there later in the meeting..

Even though some rides ride what they perceive to be the wider, faster line he can still pass under them...

A rider you never feel you can relax if behind you I would suggest...

And a rider good to watch from an entertainment point of view too..

Maybe this will be his year in the GP..?

Madsen has to be one of the most improved riders in the World over the last couple of seasons.Like you say he has some superb passes coming out the turns.He won’t be far away GP wise on what we are seeing.

• Like 2