British Speedway Forum

23 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Batchelor dropped.... not been a good start to the season for him!

Very odd. He only had one ride in his last meeting.

1 minute ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Very odd. He only had one ride in his last meeting.

Yep, especially as they are already without Lebedev.

Can see Lambert taking 7 rides this afternoon, if the team manager isn’t as inept as he was in their last meeting.

18 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Don’t the riders were struggling to ride the track, it was if you got behind behind very difficult to pass without getting filled in. Lindback is shocking so far this season.Nicki just decided he had enough never went far enough or near enough the others to get filled in.Imo

To be fair apart from one match most have been very processional, the match yesterday showed a gate 4 which put anybody at a distinct disadvantage from the other three. This hardly encourages good racing.

I did find it entertaining when a Polish team manager chose Kenneth Bjerre for heat 15 in a last heat decider, it never works and it failed miserably this time as well.

I can only say i am glad it’s free, I certainly wouldn’t pay good money to watch this every week.

Wish I'd asked for the odds on that result in heat 4!

Premier Sports dont show in Denmark does anyone know if there is a live stream of the match. Thanks in advance Alun

1 minute ago, Dave Goddard said:

Wish I'd asked for the odds on that result in heat 4!

4/6 Iversen, 11/4 Scepeniak, 3/1 Karczmarz, 50/1 Tudiesz

10 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

To be fair apart from one match most have been very processional, the match yesterday showed a gate 4 which put anybody at a distinct disadvantage from the other three. This hardly encourages good racing.

I did find it entertaining when a Polish team manager chose Kenneth Bjerre for heat 15 in a last heat decider, it never works and it failed miserably this time as well.

I can only say i am glad it’s free, I certainly wouldn’t pay good money to watch this every week.

One thing you notice is that they don’t allow riders to line up at an angle in the gate positions which stops a lot of 1st bend bunching.Payed to watch poor matches over here.!

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

links are provided by me every match- just go back a few pages http://spedway.ucoz.lv/  will do both meetings.

This seems to be a good link,couldn’t get it for all matches last week though