British Speedway Forum

10 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

See plenty of the same over here.Its not great ,you will be telling me that Lidsey is crap and gifted all his points as usual no doubt.:rolleyes:

He’s a gating tart. Fast bikes less skill. Full throttle jockey with big balls as he hasn’t yet had a smash. Let’s see where he is in two years. If he can get around Monmore in front of Thorsell and Howarth I will up my opinion.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

I i was Janusz Kolodziej i would not be happy- 14 points up away from home and taken out of a ride. Although he has not scored big points he has given it a right go !!!

Manager was trying to keep the crowd awake from the riding of Kolodziejzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I i was Janusz Kolodziej i would not be happy- 14 points up away from la maison and taken out of a ride. Although he has not scored grand points he has given it a right go !!!

Proper team manager. Too many are soft.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He’s a gating tart. Fast bikes less skill. Full throttle jockey with big balls as he hasn’t yet had a smash. Let’s see where he is in two years. If he can get around Monmore in front of Thorsell and Howarth I will up my opinion.

Do you really think he will even be riding round Monmore in a couple of seasons!!!
Poland and world speedway is all about fast starting and fast bikes these days .IMO

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 3

Can they get 2 5 -1's and turn it upside down?

Just now, Fromafar said:

Do you really think he will even be riding round Monmore in a couple of seasons!!!
Poland and world speedway is all about fast starting and fast bikes these days .IMO

It's the Speedway equivalent of Football's "I'd like to see him do that away at Stoke City on a cold Tuesday night in December"...:D

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I attended all the World U21 last year & for me Lidsey & kubera the 2 most improved riders, & improving this year 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I i was Janusz Kolodziej i would not be happy- 14 points up away from home and taken out of a ride. Although he has not scored big points he has given it a right go !!!

I made a call mid meeting when Doyle was riding like a wolly, to ensure my bet has come in tonight on Doyle vs Kolodziej handicap

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Clemens said:

Can they get 2 5 -1's and turn it upside down?

No. It has been a proper borefest from heat one. Not one race where I thought, that was good! Rubbish meeting.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I made a call mid meeting when Doyle was riding like a wolly, to ensure my bet has come in tonight on Doyle vs Kolodziej handicap

I take it as though it's still a winner even though kolodziej didn't complete all his programmed rides?

4 minutes ago, sommelier said:

I attended all the World U21 last year & for me Lidsey & kubera the 2 most improved riders, & improving this year 

That’s Shovler for you, unless he has ridden for Poole he is no good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dull start, dull middle, and dull end. Crap meeting. 

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No. It has been a proper borefest from heat one. Not one race where I thought, that was good! Rubbish meeting.

I bet you’re fun at parties. Change the record

• Like 2
  • Haha 1