British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I think Częstochowa will win this, Doyle seems to found some speed  at gorzow at last and I think he will be the difference 

If Doyle rides well then Czestochowa will win imo. He's the key rider tonight. 

Could be looking at a one sided meeting here if Lindgren doesn't start riding like he can.

Something about this Czestochowa side that's just not right. Whether it's team chemistry I don't know but every meeting they seem to have one or two passengers.

6 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Could be looking at a one sided meeting here if Lindgren doesn't start riding like he can.

Something about this Czestochowa side that's just not right. Whether it's team chemistry I don't know but every meeting they seem to have one or two passengers.

Lindgren and Doyle are very hit or miss this season .For whatever reasons

• Like 1

That was a good race heat 3 that's how speedway should be - well done 

• Like 1

Just now, Fromafar said:

Why was that not called back,Blue jumped far more than Pawlicki did.

Cos the ref cocked up

Shocking decision there. Pawlicki should have been allowed to go but got pulled back. Przedpelski did worse & got away with it. Maybe they want to keep the match close lol

• Like 1

Hopefully the announcer playing 'Jump' before that start was deliberate. ..:D

• Haha 2

This is sad to watch Doyle ride like this. Leszno boys a few bike lengths in front before he's even got out of the start.

One of my favourite riders but if we're being honest it's British racing that still makes him look like top dog in the sport. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark said:

Could be a cracker tonight.   I think the home team will just shade it by a couple of points.

Not to sure now.   Doyle looks so out of form but he was like this early last season and finished strong.

Just now, KingoftheTrack said:

This is sad to watch Doyle ride like this. Leszno boys a few bike lengths in front before he's even got out of the start.

One of my favourite riders but if we're being honest it's British racing that still makes him look like top dog in the sport. 

His 'sudden rise' after so many years of average riding is being mirrored by his 'sudden demise'...

Strange, ,

• Like 1