British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Max.

He certainly stepped it up in the second half of the meeting, shame for Gorzow’s sakes that he had no back up.

What a fantastic meeting. I’ve enjoyed nearly every meeting so far but this was right up there as being the pick of the bunch

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

He certainly stepped it up in the second half of the meeting, shame for Gorzow’s sakes that he had no back up.

What a fantastic meeting. I’ve enjoyed nearly every meeting so far but this was right up there as being the pick of the bunch

Glad it was a good one, I enjoyed it to.

Decent meeting, zmarzlik is finally showing his form from last year - would have expected to see Gorzow win that one, but they kept it close. 

Will be interested to see how Wroclaw do against - back to back away fixtures is difficult 

That's the first match I have ever seen where almost every prediction everyone made turned out to be wrong!  Best match I've commentated on in years.

• Like 7

Is it me but does anyone think that Smarzlik could have slowed the race in hoping Rybnik riders to make a mistake to assist his teammate to slip through? 

Edited by zlata prilba
  • Like 1

No news on start set for Czestochowa?

Just now, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

anyone have a link for next meeting ? TIA 

Page 82 on here

• Like 1