British Speedway Forum

Woffy showing what is needed to ride at this level there..

Hope Dan was watching and can learn from it..

No prisoners taken in Polish racing..,

Just now, Col said:

Guessing that's the end of Bewley's night, Chugonov will be taking his final two rides. Why no Fricke for Wroclaw? Haven't been keeping tabs on things. Lambert not in Rybnik 1-7 either, #8?

Fricke riding- Lambert will be no 8

Fricke at 2, I saw. Missed heat 1.

5 minutes ago, Badge said:

thanks for the link r & r, just been watching a few heats

Blokes a legend mate. I have premier sports this season but in previous years r&r has been brilliant . Always answered my questions or sent me a link . Diamond of a bloke .

I’m a massive Dan Bewley fan but to be honest it was a ridiculous decision to put him straight in the team from the start of the season.

Wroclaw are one rider short for sure, they should have kept someone like Jamrog or signed a replacement for him and put Dan at No8 so he can have the odd ride replacing someone out of form, probably the reserve, to ease himself into the Ekstraliga.

He’s never ridden in it before and it’s really tough on the lad to expect him to go out and beat the likes of Mikkelsen, Laguta and Zagar etc when he hasn’t competed at this level before.

So, the clean feed was available ;-) (for the right price?)

Anyone watching via IPTV??

Paid for it to watch through my Smart tv and channels been working fine last few days but on Eleven Sports and it’s stuck on some crappy German Football game??

good job I got Premier TV as a back up!!! 

1 minute ago, Bradford Ace said:

Anyone watching via IPTV??

Paid for it to watch through my Smart tv and channels been working fine last few days but on Eleven Sports and it’s stuck on some crappy German Football game??

good job I got Premier TV as a back up!!! 

You must not be on Eleven Sport 1- maybe 2,3 or 4 ?

Woffinden master class

• Like 1