British Speedway Forum

This team looks poor albeit Robert looks very good and another great win. 12 points thus far. Let’s hope the next match is a little more entertaining 

Just now, sommelier said:

Give Bewley chance!

I will but it's my opinion he's overrated. 

He is in our top 4 rider's but unfortunately that's not a great thing.

After Woffy & Lambert we really are in the s#!+ on the World stage. 

6 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

People from Belle Vue think Bewley's the bee's knees but I don't see it. Overrated 

Bewley will be fine. He’s a level down from Robert and Tai. The point he scored yesterday, Craig would never have done that. He’d never have passed anyone once at the back.

I was actually pretty positive about his speed yesterday. He just needs to grow a pair of bollox. 

Rob there with a great example on Vaculik. Moved him over bend 2, Martin not happy but that’s speedway.

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel Smith said:

I will but it's my opinion he's overrated. 

He is in our top 4 rider's but unfortunately that's not a great thing.

After Woffy & Lambert we really are in the s#!+ on the World stage. 

Robert and Tai are levels and many levels at that above any other british rider.

When it comes to speedway they dont play at it . Robert has stepped up every aspect of what it takes to succeed . I.e fitness ,equipment ,lifestyle and location. 

After  a lets say indifferent season in 2019 he has studied what he needs to improve took advice and done it. I still believe Robert has the ability to be a top 8 regular in the gps.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, acef said:

Bewley will be fine. He’s a level down from Robert and Tai. The point he scored yesterday, Craig would never have done that. He’d never have passed anyone once at the back.

I was actually pretty positive about his speed yesterday. He just needs to grow a pair of bollox. 

Rob there with a great example on Vaculik. Moved him over bend 2, Martin not happy but that’s speedway.

I thought Dan did ok yesterday in his last 2 rides 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sommelier said:

I thought Dan did ok yesterday in his last 2 rides 

3 rides . Nit picking maybe but it is 50% more ..

1 hour ago, Shockster said:

B365 still have the hcp at -7.  Well Heat 2 is going to be 5-0 and Klosok will have to take all reserve rides now I reckon.  Seems a gift to me. :o

It was a gift. :t:

17 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I know you're joking but I think you're right. There's just something about the British mentality that they believe the hype then go off the rails massively 

I’m actually not kidding.

Everything about Rob is on the money. He’s aggressive. He’s quick. He gates. And he rides on the right parts of the track. 

Outside of these 2 we have an issue on the continent. I am hopeful that if Dan purchases a proper set of balls, we would actually be looking half decent because he is quick enough. 

Is Gorzow on the same channel ?

Thanks

Watching on the internet, does the Gorzow  meeting following on from this afternoons meeting?

Looking forward to Gorzow vs Leszno.

The previous two meetings have been one-sided. This should be a close match.

Lots of pressure on Zmarzlik, he'll need to be pretty much perfect if Gorzow want to win this one.

Just now, Hawk127 said:

Watching on the internet, does the Gorzow  meeting following on from this afternoons meeting?

3 minutes ago, jrs said:

Is Gorzow on the same channel ?

Thanks

Yes, starts in around 6 minutes. 6:15pm UK time and 7:15pm local.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan