British Speedway Forum

58 -32...

Thats the beauty of Speedway..

The score doesnt always tell the story of the entertainment on view..

Cracking 100% racing from all 14 lads..

Hope Lebedevs is ok as that was some high speed impact..

Hope also that Wee Eck was watching..;)

1 minute ago, PHILIPRISING said:

LAGUTA on fire again but admittedly the opposition was poor.

11 straight wins but he was going to get beat had the crash not occurred in Heat 15

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Well he won't be dropped next week now.

Miedzinski can come in as a guest.  Or they have Logacov 

Screwed then even moreso.

Despite the scoreline some fantastic racing, if grudiadz can get pawlicki going they could be pushing for a top 4 slot 

Nasty ending, which was a pity, but of the matches so far that's been the best racing.   I thought the track shape probably helped, not quite as round-and-flat-out as the other Polish tracks they've shown.   Dare I say, ever so slightly more technical?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Fractured right leg for Lebedevs

Thanks for the links again, the maniak one was decent quality and pretty much no delay 

9 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Screwed then even moreso.

You would think that the likes of Cook and Wright must be worth a go?

When you get past the very top riders and get into the Lindback/Batchelor/Kurtz etc level  type of standard then there are many riders who are much of muchness..

Maybe a hungry newbie would be better than a 'been there and failed' rider of a similar talent?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikebv said:

You would think that the likes of Cook and Wright must be worth a go?

When you get past the very top riders and get into the Lindback/Batchelor/Kurtz etc level  type of standard then there are many riders who are much of muchness..

Maybe a hungry newbie would be better than a 'been there and failed' rider of a similar talent?

I think cook is a rybnik asset but I sure I read somewhere he has to pay a big fine before he can ride for them again 

Only caught this meeting half way through! Some great racing spoiled by a nasty crash in ht 15:(

We move on to round 3

Friday June 26th  Leszno v Lublin programme starts 4.45pm 1st race 5pm Eleven Sport 1 and Premier Sport 2(5pm)

Friday June 26th Zielona Gora v Grudziadz programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm eleven Sport 1 and Premier Sport 2 (7.30pm)

Sunday June 28th Rybnik v Gorzow programme starts 3pm 1st race 3.30pm N Sport and Premier Sport 2 (3.30pm)

Sunday June 28th Czestochowa v Wroclaw  programme starts 5.45pm 1st race 6.15pm N Sport and Premier Sport 2 ( delayed )  1am Monday (29th)

Edited by racers and royals

9 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I think cook is a rybnik asset but I sure I read somewhere he has to pay a big fine before he can ride for them again 

What for?

Not sure why Robert turned left so soon there but Lebedevs had no idea where he was all race (or all night) and never looked round once. Speedy recovery to him. 

14 minutes ago, Najjer said:

What for?

I think it was missing a meeting or a practice to ride somewhere else, he was doing ok for them but hasn’t ride for them since 

Watching Grudziadz v Rybnik now.
Heat 2. Turowski remembered to turn, glad he did the others forgot, looked like 4 laps of accident waiting to happen.
Heat 3. Great ride by Lebedevs.
Heat 4. Good defensive ride by Sczepaniak.  He never rode like that for Poole.
Heat 5. Hectic first lap, didn't know where too look. Pawlicki looking far from a GP berth he had a few years ago.
Heat 9. Lebedevs knows he's riding for Rybnik? At least despite the Latvian's best efforts they salvaged a 3-3.  I think, YouTube video isn't showing recaps or heat result.

Need sleep now, I'll watch the rest in the morning.

Just caught up through YouTube.

Decent meeting. Nice track Grudiadz.

Heat 15 was a tough one. Hope Lebedev is ok. Lambert was running for the kerb going into turn 1, maybe he came in a little to soon but Lebedev had no awareness and Robert spent the race 2nd guessing him. Lebedev had been at that all night. 

Good speed for Robert though. Those FGM pulling well and he looks quick. He’s a quality rider is Robert, probably took on a bit too much last season, hopefully he’s back to his 2018 form. I do think he’s in the top 16 riders in the world, and is consistent on the continent. Has a nice style and he actually reminds me of Tai a little. Very competitive. Good to see from a Brit, been a while since we’ve had this type of quality aside from Wofinden. High hopes for him.

Edited by acef
  • Like 6