British Speedway Forum

Just now, Hawk127 said:

Working fine on You Tube and it’s free!

Will let my brother know for future reference, is it English commentary?

1 minute ago, Hawk127 said:

Working fine on You Tube and it’s free!

Yep that is true,am waiting for la liga and the curragh horse racing on mine

10 minutes ago, mikebv said:

He is 21 now isn't he? 

Not a veteran by any means but there are a good many riders Dan's age (and younger) who have been racing against (and beating) the world's best in the Polish League for several years..

And that is the standard he will be up against all his career as they all get older together...

Many in this country see him as one of those 'rare talents' that come along none too frequently..

Riding strongly in the Polish top league should therefore be more than within his capabilty if he is to reach those dizzy long term heights that so many seem to see him attaining..

It definitely moved Max Fricke up several levels riding over there so it is 100% right that Dan gives it a go and sees where it takes him...

A big ask though, and maybe expectations of the lad should be lowered somewhat and we just see if he can actually consistently compete at the very top level...

are you a Belle Vue fan that has seen a lot of him? Do you rate him?

No the commentary is in Polish. Watching it via You Tube on TV and it is not bad at all

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hawk127 said:

No the commentary is in Polish. Watching it via You Tube on TV and it is not bad at all

Nice one thanks, winner winner...

Dan has done ok.

He’s never ridden in the top league there and the step up from Britain is just massive. Absolutely massive.

Chogonov a real sniper down at reserve 

1 minute ago, acef said:

Dan has done ok.

He’s never ridden in the top league there and the step up from Britain is just massive. Absolutely massive.

Chogonov a real sniper down at reserve 

Giving the cut throat nature of the Polish league I doubt the Wroclaw management will see it that way with a single point return. You can be sure there will be another squad rider ready and waiting to take his place.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, greyhoundp said:

Are they the same time as us, or is there a time difference ?.

one hour different

1 minute ago, screm said:

Giving the cut throat nature of the Polish league I doubt the Wroclaw management will see it that way with a single point return. You can be sure there will be another squad rider ready and waiting to take his place.

He will be out very quickly. I don’t doubt that.

The point still remains though. He did ok. For a Brit.

43 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

10 heats in a hour- who was it who said they don`t mess around in Poland  :D

When they need to ;-)

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Can you not go to a channel listing and get it from there.

I’m on the correct channel - see the photo below at the bottom, it even says what’s on is the Ekstraliga but the actual picture is German Football!!!!!! No idea what on earth is going on 

95CC5078-6A3F-4252-8C5A-3A6279EBD8AC.jpeg

1 minute ago, acef said:

He will be out very quickly. I don’t doubt that.

The point still remains though. He did ok. For a Brit.

I would like to see him do very well but as I said last week he isn't quick enough at the moment.  Beating up lower grade riders around BV is fine but in his second ride today he met Janowski, Zafar and Laguta.    He was timid in the corners which in Poland sees you out the team very quick.