British Speedway Forum

23 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Can't be just Leszno as both teams are Polish and must know the ref.  They are getting some flyers though.

Even on a level start they are getting to the 1st bend in front.!

Been another decent meeting this. I really thought Wroclaw would of pushed Leszno harder than they have. Fricke has been a let down for them and with Bewley also pointless it’s going to be tricky.

Nevertheless, another really enjoyable meeting.

Ride of the season that from Janowski. What an absolute belter of a ride that was to round things off.

Cracker in heat 14 too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Ride of the season that from Janowski. What an absolute belter of a ride that was to round things off.

Cracker in heat 14 too.

Agreed that's a cracker of a ride from Janowski there, never thought he was capable of that tbf. He certainly looks on the top of his game this year already. 

27 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Wroclaw have got issues when Drabyk is banned. :blink:

Hence why they bent the rules to get gleb chuginov a polish passport to keep him a reserve otherwise they would be in trouble now 

20 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Hence why they bent the rules to get gleb chuginov a polish passport to keep him a reserve otherwise they would be in trouble now 

But that’s surely his and Artem’s choice. They weren’t forced I’m sure. 

12 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

But that’s surely his and Artem’s choice. They weren’t forced I’m sure. 

Not forced but certainly encouraged. Probably with some zloty thrown in.

I think you could scrap the regular season and head straight to a Leszno-Czestochowa final. 

Leszno are very strong but I do think they would be stronger with Hampel. Kurtz is obviously one for the future but I think Jarek is currently a better rider.

44 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

If drabik gets banned they ll probably move chuginov into the top 5 so they have thier quota of "Poles" in main body?!?

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Its got better I agree with you

Glad many seem to enjoy it but are there any tracks in the El out there that aren't smooth and bald? Not really a test for a rider apart from the start, more for the machine. Not really for me that so I won't comment again. Enjoy! 

Far too one sided once more but some good racing, enjoyable meeting.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

If drabik gets banned they ll probably move chuginov into the top 5 so they have thier quota of "Poles" in main body?!?

Not if they got any sense, keeping gleb at reserve makes them stronger, they can put any pole in top 5 and not give him a ride as they did a couple of years ago with the pole who did half a season for belle vue Damian drodz, He turned up in the top 5 everywhere for Wroclaw but never got a ride 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 2

Just watched FBZ v Częstochowa on YouTube, what a total humiliation for the home side.  Lindback & MJJ terrible.  Impressed with Miskowiak in heat 4.  Correct decisions on Madsen pipping Dudek on the line & Protasiewicz when he clipped Lindgren.  All of Chestochowa impressed, I thought the wheels were about to come off when Predpelski trailed in last but he came back strong & Holta while not getting a huge score also in the mix.  Doyle was untouchable but Madsen coming from last to join Doyle in heat 15 was the ride of the night.  I don't think any home riders impressed Protasiewicz grabbed two consolation heat wins late on but it was only 3-3 as Tonder probably wasn't keen to get anywhere near his senior partner having been almost knocked off by him in heat 6.  Vaculik the only other home rider I think won a heat?

I'll watched Leszno v Wroclaw when I get back from the shops.

As usual sky TV schedules are Not great for showing live Speedway!  I thought tonight‘s match, Tuesday,Was meant to be live. I’m not sure whether it would be Premier sports 1 or 2 or Freeport’s? TV schedule doesn’t show any meeting! Does anyone know any more please?