British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Embarrassing when you consider this is Poland's national sport.

Rofl? Polish national sport is Volleyball. Speedway is big here but NOWHERE close to be national sport. And what is really emberassing is the state of british speedway since it's where the sport originates from.

Edited by Falubaz

Result should stand, would be very harsh on Gorzow if they were handed a loss. This was clearly an act of God.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

6 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

Rofl? Polish national sport is Volleyball. Speedway is big here but NOWHERE close to be national sport. And what is really emberassing is the state of british speedway from where the sport originates.

Forum’s resident wind up merchant / nutter / wally, mate.......best ignored. 

• Like 1

So a Polish translation:

PROFESSIONS INTERRUPTED! Speedway riders will not go today. PGE Ekstraliga will make further decisions.

What a pisser..meeting coming nicely to the boil.

2 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

So that's what ur momma calls you... Well... cool?

Sorry mate, you’ve lost me......I was pointing out that KierStarmerFan just posts things to get a reaction, take no notice of him /her. He/she has been doing it for years under various usernames. 

Just now, Falubaz said:

Further actions to be decided. I hope it wont end up as Gorzów victory

Must be a replay at least with only 4 points between teams.   Czest are top heavy too.

Just now, Bagpuss said:

Sorry mate, you’ve lost me......I was pointing out that KierStarmerFan just posts things to get a reaction, take no notice of him /her. He/she has been doing it for years under various usernames. 

Thought you were mocking me :P Notes taken though.

• Like 1

Got to be a rerun with only 4 points separating them could have gone either way 

Polish regulations say that the score should be credited if 10 races were completed BUT only when the match was interrupted by NATURAL cause like rain/storm. Electricity shortage isn't natural cause. Lets see what the league comes with :P

1 hour ago, acef said:

Lambert is heading to the top end of this sport.

Quality, quality rider 

Indeed, another excellent display from him this evening, picking off some quality riders from the back. 

Excited to see what he can achieve tomorrow evening and beyond in the SEC. 

• Like 2

Google translation of article on Extraleague website.

The match MY BERMUDA Stal Gorzów - ELTROX Włókniarz Częstochowa was abandoned after the 10th race. The reason was a power failure at the stadium Edward Jancarz. The decision on this meeting will be made by the League Adjudicating Committee.

Pursuant to the regulations (Art. 732.), the Referee or Jury may cancel the match on the day of the match or interrupt the previously started match if he finds on the spot that there are reasons or extraordinary circumstances for which the match cannot be properly played or continued.

The decisions on the match will be made by the League Adjudicating Committee