British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Can’t believe they would chose szczepaniak or miedzinski over batchelor, there has got to be something else going on here 

With the 2 Poles in the top 5 rule he would have to replace someone else- the Manager obviously doesn`t rate him( or maybe his attitude )

18 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

With the 2 Poles in the top 5 rule he would have to replace someone else- the Manager obviously doesn`t rate him( or maybe his attitude )

Take Lebedev out for Batchelor. Use Lambert to replace Miedzinski then. You’d think they have nothing to lose really.

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Take Lebedev out for Batchelor. Use Lambert to replace Miedzinski then. You’d think they have nothing to lose really.

If Milik and Woryna are going well they can have an extra ride when they use R/R.Seems sensible to me.

13 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

If Milik and Woryna are going well they can have an extra ride when they use R/R.Seems sensible to me.

Agree to disagree on this one. I’m not saying Batchelor is a world beater but he would possibly offer up another point scoring option, which Rybnik really need. Miedzinski certain isn’t a point scoring option anymore in my eyes

Teams confirmed in Rybnik

Rybnik

9 Milik

10 Miedzinski

11 Lebedevs - R/R(ZZ)

12 Logachev

13 Woryna

14 Tudziez

15 Nowacki

16 Lambert

Leszno 

1 Sayfutdinov

2 Kolodziej

3 Smektala

4 Lidsey

5 Piotr Pawlicki

6 Kubera

7 Szlauderbach

I`m afraid this could get very untidy for ROW Rybnik, apart from Robert Lambert who is going really well, I dont see enough heat winners for the home side.

Racecard set 1 has been drawn.

On 7/6/2020 at 7:52 AM, pawel115 said:

Most stadiums in Poland are multi purpose lot of them have football pitch inside (Rzeszow,Lublin,Tarnow,Krosno,Rybnik,Poznan to name a few) and one American Football field(Wroclaw)

The key their is INSIDE, most of the tracks in the UK do damage to the OUTSIDE which harms the track (through stock cars and bangor racing)

1 minute ago, geoff100 said:

Squad systems so why do they use r/r?

It benefits them when they have Rob Lambert at No.16.  Good start for him too.

very good gate from lambert there, looked fast as well dropped sayfutdinov which isnt easy 

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Batchelor must have upset someone big time inRybnik

seems odd to not be using him when everyone except lambert and woryna are riding okay