British Speedway Forum

Track record broken 6 times in Wroclaw yesterday.

Heat 1 Bjerre  60.78

heat 2 Chugunov 60.48

heat 4 Prem Pawlicki 60.45

heat 6 Chugunov 60.43

heat 10 Drabik 60.42

heat 11 Janowski 60.20

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Mr. Clemens said:

Got to say it - for me they mess around too much from one race to another 

The gap between each race is such that, I don't know about anyone else, I am losing if not already lost interest  in the meaning 

In other words they eff about too much. FFS get on with it 

You should try watching it on delay and FF all the delays... it's unwatchable live for me, life's too short to watch endless replays while waiting for the next race.

Also, on another point, I hope Sheffield fans enjoyed watching "3 Lap Nicki", he's completely uninterested in anything other than winning in team matches, been like this for years :t:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Shockster said:

Normal break after heat 4.  You'd think they'd rush it through.

I thought that, too, that they have set track breaks but then the other week, a meeting had a bowser on after heat 2. Tried to find rules but too many threads to check through. 

8 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

I thought that, too, that they have set track breaks but then the other week, a meeting had a bowser on après heat 2. Tried to find rules but too many threads to check through. 

The bowser was used as it was too dusty to wait for the break. :t:

Because of the race formula used, certain riders end up with two rides on the trot much like in the grand prixs. It makes sense to have the track grades then whilst extra time is given to those riders having two on the bounce.

I thought Grudziadz were pretty poor as a team after a decent start, Laguta and Bjerre apart. Pedersen was disappointing and clearly didn’t fancy it.

I find it all nonsense about the delays between races in Poland, its no worse than here ,and is mostly due to their race formula ,riders getting 2 rides on the trot.Here there are more delays with reruns because the ref pulls the start back and even more with fence repairs after crashes which there are definitely more of per/ meeting In GB.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I find it all nonsense about the delays between races in Poland, its no worse than here ,and is mostly due to their race formula ,riders getting 2 rides on the trot.Here there are more delays with reruns because the ref pulls the start back and even more with fence repairs after crashes which there are definitely more of per/ meeting In GB.

When you watch on Eleven sports it is very similar to watching the domestic UK racing we have followed on BT, and Sky before them..

ie rider Interviews, two presenters discussing incidents, replays of key points in previous races etc..

Therefore you hardly notice the length of the gap between races, even when you haven't a clue what they are saying half the time..

(I am talking about the Eleven Sports coverage not Nigel and Kelvin's):D

The gaps are very much appearing prolonged due to there being nothing but replay after replay of what you have just seen, (and the endless tweets being read out), sorry Dave..;).

And as we have said Dave does a fair old job trying to fill the dead space whilst he waits for something to happen..

It is though a small price to pay for the coverage of the best league in the world, and you can always record and watch later, fast forwarding through, or do as I do, and make a brew..... 

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 4

On 7/10/2020 at 10:29 PM, racers and royals said:

We move on to Sunday

Sunday July 12th Czestochowa v Lublin  programme start time 3pm 1st race 3.30pm N Sport and Premier Sport 2(3.30pm)

Sunday July 12th Zielona Gora v Gorzow programme start time 5.45pm 1st race  6.15pm N Sport and Premier Sport  1 ( delayed ) 12.45am Monday 13th

Racecard Czestochowa v lublin  pages 4 and 5   https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:ed462ba8-6c7b-4753-8571-df974d41c6ce

Racecard Zielona Gora v Gorzow  page 21    https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:d9569422-c8fb-4121-93c4-93af9d77615b

Links

http://spedway.ucoz.lv/

http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-2.html

https://daddylive.live/channels/stream-75.php

http://www.maniak.tv/mk7

Brought to the top

• Like 2

Half way through Rybnik v Leszno, not sure I'll other with the rest of it!  Very predictable, as was Grudziądz defeat in Wroclaw.  Only really Bjerre & Laguta for the home team to concern themselves with, typified by Pedersen & Pawlicki battling each other for a solitary point in one heat.

15 hours ago, mikebv said:

When you watch on Eleven sports it is very similar to watching the domestic UK racing we have followed on BT, and Sky before them..

ie rider Interviews, two presenters discussing incidents, replays of key points in previous races etc..

Therefore you hardly notice the length of the gap between races, even when you haven't a clue what they are saying half the time..

The gaps are very much appearing prolonged due to there being nothing but replay after replay of what you have just seen, (and the endless tweets being read out), sorry Dave..;).

And as we have said Dave does a fair old job trying to fill the dead space whilst he waits for something to happen..

It is though a small price to pay for the coverage of the best league in the world, and you can always record and watch later, fast forwarding through, or do as I do, and make a brew..... 

Followed by a trip to the toilet during the next break? :drink:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, mikebv said:

One must always remember that the meeting pace is scheduled for the TV coverage- take today - 1st races are 3.30pm and 6.15pm so N sport will no way want the 1st match over in 90 mins !!!. Obviously  inclement weather they can`t do a lot about and it`s common sense that a meeting could be rushed through. The addition of the press conferences at the end of matches seem to slot in nicely with their timings

No Holder on either team next Sunday(19th) in the Gorzow v Wroclaw clash as Torun are at Tarnow the same day. I am assuming that the Gorzow stadium electrical work will have been finished to enable the match to go ahead.

20 hours ago, Fromafar said:

I would guess, mostly, it will be due to airtime for sponsors & tv coverage/timetables similar to a GP.

• Like 1

Teams confirmed in Czestochowa- No Miskowiak today injured during practice on Thursday

Czestochowa v Lublin

Czestochowa

9 Doyle

10 Przedpelski

11 Lindgren

12 Holta

13 Madsen

14 Swidnicki

15 Bartlomiej Kowalski

Lublin

1 Jamrog

2 G Laguta