British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Shockster said:

Seems to have gone.  Looked like getting near the top 2 or 3 years back.

Has been very poor last season and this season, like you say looked prospect.Does he ride Jawa or GM.?

43 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Pedersen just got beat by an Ice Speedway rider...:D

I believe he ONCE rode in an ice speedway event two years ago. However he has been a talented up and coming Russian speedway youngster for a few years (he's 25 now). For example he averaged more than Tungate, Klindt and Masters in Poland last year.

You do him a disservice by being so dismissive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Bring in Krakowiak for MJJ in heat 5.

There is some merit in what you say, but it won't happen.  TM should be putting pressure on those 2 though.

Madsen seem to be lacking a bit of speed this season, he is still quick but not as quick, my polish friends told me this week that because of some odd fuel tanks that  maybe standard fuel tanks will be fitted at the meeting like the tyres in the future 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

Track record is a bad sign.  

You don't get good meetings when the track is so fast.

falubaz are reaping the rewards of Adam skornicki’s training work he did with the u21  reserves in the last couple of seasons at zielona gora,he doesn’t get the credit he deserves 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

Don't know about just letting half the crowd in, Czestochowa seem to have only let half the team in.........

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Madsen seem to be lacking a bit of speed this season, he is still quick but not as quick, my polish friends told me this week that because of some odd fuel tanks that  maybe standard fuel tanks will be fitted at the meeting like the tyres in the future 

Have you heard anything about the nitro rumours reported by Sportowe Fakty, Dean? Of course they're NOT directed at Madsen.

Edited by RobMcCaffery

3 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Have you heard anything about the nitro rumours reported by Sportowe Fakty, Dean? Of course they're NOT directed at Madsen.

Yes that’s what the fuel tank thing was about, no it wasn’t directed at madsen and it’s a coincidence that it’s being talked about and madsen doesn’t look as quick