British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Kedavra said:

How come vaculik could ride in both nominated heats?

Because Zielona Gora were 6 points behind. He was a tactical substitute for heat 14.

• Thanks 1

While IMO is was just a pretty average meetings, it was certainly no worse than many  I have watch during a GB season.I enjoy the speed and the closeness of the action on well prepared tracks in the main.Although they seem to be a little slicker this season.

13 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Dudek seems to have went backwards over the lasts 1 1/2 seasons.

12 hours ago, Mark said:

Its rare to see him pass a good grade rider now.   He will struggle in the GPs.   Any passing tonight would be a bonus.  

I don't know that I've ever seen Dudek make a genuine pass on anybody, he seems to have a nice style, maybe doesn't move around on the bike enough. Danny King is another rider who has a nice style but never seems to pass anybody

1 minute ago, iainb said:

I don't know that I've ever seen Dudek make a genuine pass on anybody, he seems to have a nice style, maybe doesn't move around on the bike enough. Danny King is another rider who has a nice style but never seems to pass anybody

Apart from that wet Belle Vue track in the British final :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Apart from that wet Belle Vue track in the British final :)

Yes, he really wanted it that night, it was the only place to be on the track though at that stage with Cookie hugging the line to hand Kingy the title

Looks like Premier/Freesports have ditched coverage of Thursday's meeting. There's not even a delayed version although they are showing repeats of previous meetings.There's nothing on Box Nation.

There's nothing on the Premier or Freesports schedule nor anything now showing on Virgin Media's programme guide. 

NHL ice hockey has resumed . I'm sure we'll still get the normally scheduled meetings but it's very disappointing. 

Mr.Goddard, can you conform please? 

57 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Looks like Premier/Freesports have ditched coverage of Thursday's meeting. There's not even a delayed version although they are showing repeats of previous meetings.There's nothing on Box Nation.

There's nothing on the Premier or Freesports schedule nor anything now showing on Virgin Media's programme guide. 

NHL ice hockey has resumed . I'm sure we'll still get the normally scheduled meetings but it's very disappointing. 

Premier are a law unto themselves !!! they could easily show  it live  on 2 if they wanted !!!

1 hour ago, RobMcCaffery said:

He tweeted this earlier today

Don't forget #speedway fans we will have more Polish coverage for you on @PremierSportsTV this THURSDAY evening at 7pm, with the restaged match between 

On 7/28/2020 at 9:47 PM, racers and royals said:

We move on to Tomorrow  with another round 6 match.

Thursday July 30th Rybnik v Czestochowa  programme starts 6.45pm 1st race 7pm Eleven Sport 1 and Premier Sport 2 (7pm)

Links 

http://www.maniak.tv/mk1

http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-1.html

https://daddylive.live/channels/stream-71.php

Racecard pages 10 and 11  https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:1828c960-27dd-4640-ada4-70f503bd548a

Brought to the top

Edited by racers and royals

5 hours ago, severnsider said:

He tweeted this earlier today

Don't forget #speedway fans we will have more Polish coverage for you on @PremierSportsTV this THURSDAY evening at 7pm, with the restaged match between 

He was saying the same during Tuesday's commentary. The schedule then changed. I do wonder if they've told him or perhaps they plan to change the schedules yet again. Currently the 7 pm slot on Freesports 2, previously allocated to speedway is filled by NHL Ice Hockey. It wouldn't be the first time they'd not told Dave. 

Premier Sports Revised Schedule

https://www.premiersports.com/tv-schedule

Freesports Schedule

https://www.freesports.tv/tv-schedule.html

Hopefully they will reinstate the speedway and prove Dave's message to be correct.

Edited by RobMcCaffery

15 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

I wouldn't bank on it... he's often on here asking what's going on :rofl:

7 hours ago, iainb said:

I wouldn't bank on it... he's often on here asking what's going on :rofl:

I think on this occasion he might have been informed whether he's working tonight or not. Schedules still unchanged online or on Virgin Media. Can't comment on Sky. Thankfully we should have the "other" option. 

Edited by RobMcCaffery