British Speedway Forum
JohnHyam

A voice of reason?

On 5/16/2020 at 10:58 AM, gustix said:

Climate change activist Greta Thunberg. What views on her activities?

safe_image.php?d=AQAWwpvAEvh1I4D3&w=540&

I think there is a need to debate Greta Thunberg's activities. For some obscure reason the thread appears  to have slightly lost its way.

Edited by gustix

3 hours ago, gustix said:

I think there is a need to debate Greta Thunberg's activities. For some obscure reason the thread appears  to have slightly lost its way.

Maybe among those obscure reasons was a post about Sturgeon ? Not sure what she has to do with Greta Thunberg or Penge ?:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Maybe among those obscure reasons was a post about Sturgeon ? Not sure what she has to do with Greta Thunberg or Penge ?:rolleyes:

Anyway, weren't some of Thunberg's alleged activities already proven to be false? Does gustix REALLY still feel that they "need" to be debated?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, gustix said:

I think the "obscure reason" was some cockwomble decided to post links to false claims and then a photo of Nicola Sturgeon? Any idea why he might have done that?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, waiheke1 said:

I think the "obscure reason" was some cockwomble decided to post links to false claims and then a photo of Nicola Sturgeon? Any idea why he might have done that?

Answers on a postcard, please...

• Confused 1

Many apologies, but what a churlish, uncivil, nescient troll gustix is turning out to be...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

All 5 of him.:blink::wink:

Edited by pugwash
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, iris123 said:

A small update on the area you have shown interest over the years: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penge

Edited by gustix

1 minute ago, gustix said:

A small update on the area you have shown interest over the years: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penge

Have the SNP taken over the council ?

43 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Have the SNP taken over the council ?

No sign of Nicola Sturgeon in Penge at the present time.
Nicola Sturgeon in disguise:
Image may contain: 2 people, close-up

Edited by gustix
  • Like 1

Has this been on the MSM ?

Compared to her three dippy brothers, Anne is the genius and would make a great Queen.

Edited by Crumpet77
  • Like 1

Always listen to the UN experts, they are very good at recycling alarmist BS...