Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
JohnHyam

A voice of reason?

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

 

That's a lot of ice, do you think it's gonna get cold?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

 

At a time when all the Billionaires are gaining billions, only the Arctic it seems is losing billions !!!! :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

That's a lot of ice, do you think it's gonna get cold?

Central Greenland is currently - 26 c. Probably wise not to book a winter break there :D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, iris123 said:

At a time when all the Billionaires are gaining billions, only the Arctic it seems is losing billions !!!! :blink:

Bear in mind that the Artic is now heading into winter, it does have a summer iris ...

Arctic v Antarctica

Image

Share this post


Link to post

Exactly........ but as the research ship has stated, they ended their voyage early because of lack of ice......it will get colder, of course. Then warmer again.

And you didn't even comfort us with photos of snow in Australia or the Sahara this year

Edited by iris123

Share this post


Link to post

Sea level rose 400 feet over the last 20,000 years, but climate alarmists believe that the last inch was caused by humans...

Image

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/13/2020 at 1:56 AM, Blupanther said:

Central Greenland is currently - 26 c. Probably wise not to book a winter break there :D

No quarantine needed when returning from Greenland to the UK though. Just need to find a direct flight... :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

No quarantine needed when returning from Greenland to the UK though. Just need to find a direct flight... :rolleyes:

 

19 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Sea level rose 400 feet over the last 20,000 years, but climate alarmists believe that the last inch was caused by humans...

Image

 

Share this post


Link to post

Some more green death...

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Some more green death...

 

As sad as it is, not sure what sort of point you can make about one bird when thousands of birds are dying because of climate change and agricultural policy seeing as their food source has plummeted

But welcome to the weird world of the whataboutists

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy