British Speedway Forum
Racin Jason 72

Who has represented most number of clubs

15 hours ago, arnieg said:

You know, I reckon 95% of those clubs would've been more than happy with him too. Strange he was so often on the move. Always enjoyed him at Exeter and would have made a great - if slightly reluctant - Falcon.

35 minutes ago, falcace said:

You know, I reckon 95% of those clubs would've been more than happy with him too. Strange he was so often on the move. Always enjoyed him at Exeter and would have made a great - if slightly reluctant - Falcon.

Moggo is one of my all time favourite Witches

2 hours ago, falcace said:

Certainly did a decent job in his one season at Middlesbrough. IIRC, for home meetings, Moggo used to slog up to Teesside from Uckfield, East Sussex.

Talking of Teesside, Martin Dixon racked up a few clubs:

https://wwosbackup.proboards.com/thread/800/martin-dixon

Edited by Piotr Pyszny

Guest compost

Stan Stevens rode for 19 different clubs.

Mark Lemon must have had a few, well into double figures I would guess

We had this very discussion a few years ago. I'll see if I can dig out the list we came up with...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Biffa said:

Mark Lemon must have had a few, well into double figures I would guess

13 According to Wikipedia.

Sorry there are a few pages, but you can see who was discussed, and because of incomplete information, it isn't 100% accurate. It is a few years old, so there may have been some changes since.

Apologies for the long-winded link, but it isn't easy trying to do certain things on my phone.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php%3F/topic/39407-speedways-most-travelled-riders/&ved=2ahUKEwiQ7azx-8DpAhVRQ80KHUKKBqcQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2bTcTdaIU72OGcO2XxAgKV

Edited by chunky
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Paul Johnson said:

Ben Barker must be up there

17 in UK 1 in Poland

• Like 1

Alot of these riders mentioned have team numbers inflated since the introduction of doubling up between leagues so those such as Stan Stevens and Moggo stand out more with there total

On 5/18/2020 at 12:01 PM, falcace said:

Certainly enjoyed him at Berwick.Very entertaining.