British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, soupy said:

Who would actually employ the guy anyway and I can see a lot of teams giving it a wide berth.

Plenty Teams have given his history over the last few seasons.(allegedly)

NOBODY should sign him EVER.

50 minutes ago, craigACE said:

NOBODY should sign him EVER.

Then again, look at all those exposed for cheating, or using illegally modified parts, who kept on riding, others who have been guilty of criminal acts including supplying drugs to other riders (I'm not talking about Lee) and our Aussie friends who found further uses for empty Coke bottles (one of whom still rides). I'm not standing up for Jason but Speedway doesn't have a particularly good record in not signing bad people.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foamfence said:

Then again, look at all those exposed for cheating, or using illegally modified parts, who kept on riding, others who have been guilty of criminal acts including supplying drugs to other riders (I'm not talking about Lee) and our Aussie friends who found further uses for empty Coke bottles (one of whom still rides). I'm not standing up for Jason but Speedway doesn't have a particularly good record in not signing bad people.

Agree.There have been a lot of dodgy characters in the sport throughout its history ,and not just the riders.

2 hours ago, foamfence said:

Excuse my ignorance but what is the story with the coke bottles?

6 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

Perhaps best to retain your ignorance tbh.........

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Shrimmy said:

Cola is quite popular with speedway riders 

I hope the bottles are used with Morris Lubricants B)

On 5/20/2020 at 8:16 PM, foamfence said:

if found guilty,  robbing old disabled people with knives isnt that bad is it ?

surely most people will still sponsor and sign him

some one will just have to keep an eye on him when around old people ,feel sorry for birmingham rumour has it he had £4000 sign on to pay for christmas and also the numerous spares men he owes money to apparently he owes 1 over £5000 and told him if he persued the bill he would burn his house down and harm his kids!

never believed the story of him threatening to knock out his oap team manager either ,

Good job he didnt go down the route of smoking the illegal e liquid that gets you high but still enables the passing of drug testing 

all this may be a mistake if he wasnt riding because of covid 19 that could be the window that caused it .

we will not know till the trial were hopefully he gets off and can pay some people back its only a couple burglarys with a knife on vunerable old people

not like he had a coke bottle or a funny silencer

On 5/20/2020 at 10:38 PM, Diamondboy said:

It was an unopened beer bottle.

35 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

What's the problem with a bottle of beer with the top on. I have a few from Adnams in the  fridge. Is it illegal? [I genuinely don't know what the problem is - call be naive if you like but I led a sheltered life in Norfolk]

If you know the case then you'll know about the beer bottle, not going into details.

24 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

If you know the case then you'll know about the beer bottle, not going into details.

But I don't know the case. Very mysterious

4 hours ago, tyretrax said:

Thought it was a vodka bottle? 

• Like 2