British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

Apparantly, there were plenty of people at the last Cardiff GP who were thrilled to see him and actually welcomed him with open arms. Pathetic. 

and as JRS said, i am sure he is back on here under a new name somewhere. He spent his entire life on here , no way would he not be posting on here daily but posting on twitter everyday as if nothing ever happened. 

as for Garrity , id imagine no club will take him on now. The likes of lee , smart , lobb, ward etc had bans for stupid , braindead actions but none of them can be compared to Garrity and his actions. 

SCB, Yes I heard rumours he is back on the BSF, but I can't find a possible new user name for him. I note he still updates his British Speedway stats file, which is a great site when you require info.

53 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

SCB, Yes I heard rumours he is back on the BSF, but I can't find a possible new user name for him. I note he still updates his British Speedway stats file, which is a great site when you require info.

Can't see it, he would stand out surely?

8 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Yep I think he would. He probably is a watcher to keep upto date with what's going on. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

His original style would definitely show thru i'm sure, but wouldn't put it past him to be lurking with a whole new persona and writing style. 

He's still active on twitter although i think his profile is private now as he was getting absolutely hammered when he got out of nick.

20 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Someone who is always right and obsessed with stats......hmmm, who might that be?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Someone who is always right and obsessed with stats......hmmm, who might that be?

Nah, very different.

Just now, BWitcher said:

Nah, very different.

Probably,but first came to my attention going on about scb.......and was thinking of posting something along those lines the past few days jokingly

But as you say, Bila Hora was found out fairly quickly as Subedei and Speedibee/Adonis was as well 

Who is SCB and what did he do? O.o

Isn't he the dude who had the orange wulfsport shirt on and was riding a bike at Scunthorpe mini track as his picture?

3 hours ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

I think pinny is referring to Michael Lee and Frank smart ?

I see, no idea who they are, before my time obviously, heard the name Michael Lee but that's about it

6 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Who is SCB and what did he do? O.o

Isn't he the dude who had the orange wulfsport shirt on and was riding a bike at Scunthorpe mini track as his picture?

Yeh that was him.  Got sent down for being a nonce pretty much.

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/16202734.internet-paedophile-jailed-after-also-making-621-secret-films-of-people-urinating-at-music-festivals/

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dandelion said:

I see, no idea who they are, before my time obviously, heard the name Michael Lee but that's about it

Sic transit gloria mundi ... Mega-talented speedway rider, World Champion, took to selling cocaine, did time. Like Ward, too good too soon, thought that he could do what he liked and sod everyone else.

Edited by *JJ

18 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Yep I think he would. He probably is a watcher to keep upto date with what's going on. 

I cant for one minute believe hed be able to read this forum and not post. He will be back somewhere under a different name, possibly an alias he had before he even went to prison. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Oh... Seems like a nice bloke :mad:

1 hour ago, *JJ said:

Sic transit gloria mundi ... Mega-talented speedway rider, World Champion, took to selling cocaine, did time. Like Ward, too good too soon, thought that he could do what he liked and sod everyone else.

So he was a good rider, but let drugs ruin his career, I often wonder where Ward would be now if it weren't for his crash, many predicted him to be world champion but I just couldn't see that, yes... He was an EXTREMELY talented rider, but he seemed like a bit of a nutjob and you can't be world champion acting like that...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

So he was a good rider, but let drugs ruin his career, I often wonder where Ward would be now if it weren't for his crash, many predicted him to be world champion but I just couldn't see that, yes... He was an EXTREMELY talented rider, but he seemed like a bit of a nutjob and you can't be world champion acting like that...

Many top athletes are nut jobs but make world champion. Has there ever been a bigger nutter than Mike Tyson? 

Ward in his final season seemed to of matured and was superb , i have no doubt he would of gone on to be world champion. Its a shame his accident happened, as he was seemingly maturing . 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

Shouldnt that read more like Where would Ward be now if it wasnt for his getting drunk before a GP and not being allowed to ride intoxicated... 

Drugs or alcohol, whatever if you ask me. Alltough alcohol is no longer doping under FIM.