British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

I'm going to be following the Hampel transfer news very closely. If he joins Czestochowa then I'll be placing a 4 figure bet on them, before the markets can react.

I'm confused as to why Leszno are favourites, is it because Smektala rides at reserve?

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

5 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

I'm going to be following the Hampel transfer news very closely. If he joins Czestochowa then I'll be placing a 4 figure bet on them, before the markets can react.

I'm confused as to why Leszno are favourites, is it because Smektala rides at reserve?

I will bite- £10.50 is 4  figures. Smektala is in the 1-5 in 2020. They are favourites  because they are the best team.

6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I will bite- £10.50 is 4  figures. Smektala is in the 1-5 in 2020. They are favourites  because they are the best team.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

I prefer the Czestochowa and Zielona Gora teams. 

I think Leszno benefit massively from their home track advantage.

3 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

We'll have to agree to disagree.

I prefer the Czestochowa and Zielona Gora teams. 

I think Leszno benefit massively from their home track advantage.

Czestochowa are strong but Wroclaw will finish above Zielona Gora no problem.

The teams I like the look of apart from leszno are grudziadz and Lublin both strong looking teams throughout, Czestochowa will rely on top 3 all year in my opinion,even if hampel went there don't think I'd be rushing to put money on them he's at the end of his career now and at best is a decent 2nd string that's it now. 

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Czestochowa are strong but Wroclaw will finish above Zielona Gora no problem.

You say that but there team average is 5pts below Lublin and leszno from last year. Don't think much of Wroclaw team tbh and zielona gora.

7 hours ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

You say that but there team average is 5pts below Lublin and leszno from last year. Don't think much of Wroclaw team tbh and zielona gora.

Team averages mean nothing in Extraleague- yes you can look at the quality in the top 5 certainly but almost as important in my opinion is the strength of the 6 and 7 which makes a lot of difference( ie Smektala and Kubera at Leszno last season) Tactically if teams use a decent no 8 this also comes in to the equation.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Team averages mean nothing in Extraleague- yes you can look at the quality in the top 5 certainly but almost as important in my opinion is the strength of the 6 and 7 which makes a lot of difference( ie Smektala and Kubera at Leszno last season) Tactically if teams use a decent no 8 this also comes in to the equation.

Thats why I think Lublin will do well they have a 6 and a 5 pointer at reserve plus a very decent top 5.

9 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Thats why I think Lublin will do well they have a 6 and a 5 pointer at reserve plus a very decent top 5.

Lublin will do well to get into the top half of the table- Zagar is rubbish in Poland, Miesiac is now a veteran and Zengi is out for the year. Far better teams around than them.

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Lublin will do well to get into the top half of the table- Zagar is rubbish in Poland, Miesiac is now a veteran and Zengi is out for the year. Far better teams around than them.

Well agree to disagree on this,think jamrog isn't a bad no2 zagar and miesac will be good for 5-6pts most meetings minimum,decent top2 and best reserves.

Still think it's going to take a huge effort to beat leszno over 2legs even with Smektala in top 5 now making them weaker. 

20 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Hampel now signed for Lublin. :o

Think thatl mean jamrog wont only be a regular I'm guessing,for me a definite play off team no weak links.