British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

Wasn't tempted by much but thought Vaculik at 11/10 to score more than Doyle looks fair at home. No bet though.

Rob Lambert Evens to score more than Buzkowski at Unibet. Should get at least 6 rides and Buzkowski has decent partners to beat also.

Got to go with Rybnik at +22, whilst they will get easily beaten I cant see them failing to to get 35 points (Im going 52-38)

Buczkowski Under 8

Woryna over 7

I do fancy Laguta +4 over Lambert but at odds of 4/7 its just not worth the play

I predict the league table will finish

1. Leszno

2. Czestochowa

3. Wroclaw

4. Zielona Gora

5. Gorzow

6. Grudziadz

7. Lublin

8. Rybnik

Probably gonna be miles off by the end of the season... Top 2 very close and so are Gorzow (My team) and Grudziadz imo... Top 4 pretty obvious imo.

19 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

I predict the league table will finish

1. Leszno

2. Czestochowa

3. Wroclaw

4. Zielona Gora

5. Gorzow

6. Grudziadz

7. Lublin

8. Rybnik

Probably gonna be miles off by the end of the season... Top 2 very close and so are Gorzow (My team) and Grudziadz imo... Top 4 pretty obvious imo.

1 Czestochowa  and  2 Leszno  for me- Czestochowa at 5/2 are much better value than Evens for Leszno.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

1 Czestochowa  and  2 Leszno  for me- Czestochowa at 5/2 are much better value than Evens for Leszno.

Agree, it's going to be really tight between the two... I just think Leszno's reserves are much better... Miskowiak is a very good rider but Kubera has him beat imo and Szymon Szlauderbach and Mateusz Swidnicki are so evenly matched...

I like Czestochowa 'top 3' Doyle, Freddie and Leon better than Leszno's 'top 3' Piotr, Emil and Janusz... But I think Brady Kurtz and Smektala are better than Pawel Przedpelski and Rune Holta...

I think Leszno's squad is a little deeper too, they have Lidsey as a number 8 and Kacper Pludra who is a very good young Pole also whereas Czestochowa don't have a lot beyond their top 7

Leszno JUST edge it imo... But time will tell :) Will be interesting...

Just want to ask... What is the rules regarding transfers? Can any team snap up the likes of the Holders whenever they want to? Just started really getting into the Polish scene last year tbh...

7 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Just want to ask... What is the rules regarding transfers? Can any team snap up the likes of the Holders whenever they want to? Just started really getting into the Polish scene last year tbh...

4 transfer period dates have been set for the Extraleague this season

- June 29 - July 3
- July 20 - July 24
- August 17 - August 21
- September 14 - September 18

• Like 1

Hi Racer

Could you tell me the best bookmaker if I want to have a bet on International Speedway.  Thank you

10 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Hi Racer

Could you tell me the best bookmaker if I want to have a bet on International Speedway.  Thank you

Bet 365 also Polish league sponsors E Winner worth having a look at.

R and R bookmakers are also betting on the " Bash the Bookie " SEC comp. :)

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

4 transfer period dates have been set for the Extraleague this season

- June 29 - July 3
- July 20 - July 24
- August 17 - August 21
- September 14 - September 18

Thanks for the info... Do you also know the rules based on tactical rides in the Polish leagues? Thanks... They seem to be able to take as many as they want as long as they're a certain amount down?

10 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Thanks for the info... Do you also know the rules based on tactical rides in the Polish leagues? Thanks... They seem to be able to take as many as they want as long as they're a certain amount down?

Yes 6 down after heat 4 - 1 each but can`t replace 6 or 7 ( 14,15) whose rides are protected apart from when 6 down - 1 (reserve) can replace the other. T/S are allowed in 14 and 15 and you often see the same 2 riders doing both.

Edited by racers and royals

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Yes 6 down after heat 4 - 1 each but can`t replace 6 or 7 ( 14,15) whose rides are protected apart from when 6 down - 1 (reserve) can replace the other. T/S are allowed in 14 and 15 and you often see the same 2 riders doing both.

So in theory all of a teams top 5 could take a tactical ride? I know that sounds daft, but it could happen?