British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

Anders Thomsen off scratch vs. Jason Doyle @ 21/20 for me.

Also going with Doyle Under & Exactly 8 @ 23/20 & 9/2

Might add Gorzow to win but I want to see the confirmed line-ups first to make sure Wozniak is not replacing NKI.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

12 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Could easily come in but also go completely wrong. Thomsen very up and down and Doyle isn’t going to be as bad as he was on Friday.

• Like 1

Just now, Najjer said:

Could easily come in but also go completely wrong. Thomsen very up and down and Doyle isn’t going to be as bad as he was on Friday.

Agree. 

Never know what you're going to get with Anders. 

With the track time from the meeting yesterday I want to be on the home riders against the out of form Czestochowa side and the only home rider backable is Thomsen imo.

No value in anything else.

Adding Gorzow to win @ 7/10

R/R for Niels apparently. Zmarzlik, J. Holder, Thomsen & KK/Wozniak will get an extra ride and that makes Gorzow much stronger imo.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

10 hours ago, Najjer said:

Not seeing much value in tonight’s match on bet365

I tend to think the best value is when what I consider to be the best away rider to be over 11pts .There is always the chance of the tac sub ride if his Team are getting beat.

My 2 bets  at the weekend were G Luguta over 9,and Emil over 11.Just for a small interest though.

Dont know what kind of limit the put on bets ,but there are some good value at times. IMO.

27 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I tend to think the best value is when what I consider to be the best away rider to be over 11pts .There is always the chance of the tac sub ride if his Team are getting beat.

My 2 bets  at the weekend were G Luguta over 9,and Emil over 11.Just for a small interest though.

Dont know what kind of limit the put on bets ,but there are some good value at times. IMO.

That’s a good theory to go with. I too have only being doing the odd bet for abit of fun and added interest. I have taken my money I first deposited with bet365 back out so I am now only gambling with my winnings, which I’m currently about £50 up. It’s never going to pay my mortgage but a bit of added fun along the way.

Ive found Rybnik are a good team to bet on because they’re usually having minimal rides for the lower riders and maximum rides for Lambert and co.

Edited by Najjer

11 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Also going with Doyle Under & Exactly 8 @ 23/20 & 9/2

Might add Gorzow to win but I want to see the confirmed line-ups first to make sure Wozniak is not replacing NKI.

I hope you took all 3 of those bets - you’d of been quids in!

• Like 1