British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

Rospiggarna 6/4 at Piraterna. Weird odds considering Jensen, Lahti & Huckenbeck are all down to ride. 

I've done a Treble tonight. Don't really like the Swedish league and to me it seems like some of the top riders don't use top equipment in Sweden.

Rospiggarna, Vastervik & Masarna to win @ 3/1 

Good luck all.

Doyle over 12?? If his head is in it and he doesn't have the midweek GP syndrome, nobody should get near him at that level.

10 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Cashed out for my full stake.

Not bothering tonight now. Swedish League is far to Amateur for me.

What are you going to spend the £2.50 on :D

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mickthemuppet said:

Betway went Gorzow minus 12.5  so I placed a bet of £100 on them at 9/10.  They would accept £27.59 and sent the rest to their traders who then declined the rest of the bet. Why do they bother putting odds up if they do not want to take a bet. It's not as if I won a lot of money off them this year as this is my first bet with them this year. 

I remember a decade ago when there were up to 20 bookmakers laying odds on a live TV match but the infamous Ipswich v Reading match killed a lot of their enthusiasm  to bet on Speedway considering the money they lost on that night

Even better  from Betsave tonight maximum bet £9.95 on Vetanda +16. I wonder if they spend more time rejecting bets than taking them.

1 hour ago, mickthemuppet said:

Even better  from Betsave tonight maximum bet £9.95 on Vetanda +16. I wonder if they spend more time rejecting bets than taking them.

Just curious,how much do they take on single RiderPoints bets.

21 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Just lumped on Gdansk to win at 3/1.

Torun boys will be taking it easy. They are more interested in their Ekstraliga gigs.

Another £2 lost - the bookies must quake when you bet :D