British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

16 hours ago, mickthemuppet said:

Why are Betard  bookmakers sponsoring the meeting yet offer no betting on it??????

Another classic from the master of betting :rofl:

• Haha 1

15/4 in play winner on Janowski last night on bet365 after his third ride.

Hoping to use most of the profit on Ostrow +10 but for some reason the bet365 website is down for me so it's looking like I may have to sit today's betting out with the Ekstraliga being postponed.

Good luck all if you manage to get bets on.

Unusual bet tonight (2 Doubles) One double is a cover bet at just over 17/1

£42.86 to return £100.00 on Leszno -30 & Lublin to win 

£5.46 to return £100.10 on Lublin to win & The Hcap Tie in Leszno.

Not much value tonight and I don't want to be touching Leszno riders on the overs as the team manager may leave big name riders out of Heats 14 & 15 due to the meeting being a cricket score.

Think Lublin will win but the Leszno bet will be tight I can see Leszno putting 58-62 points on the board which is why I covered the Hcap Tie as well tonight.

Good luck all.

Woryna +4 over Smektala

Szlauderback -2 over Nawicki

Both look a good shout to me. Not masses of value on them but good chance of coming in

Very tempted to have one more bet. Not sure whether I'll place it or not yet though

If I do then it's Doyle Under & Exactly 8 as I think his confidence will be at an all time low after those GP performances.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Very tempted to have one more bet. Not sure whether I'll place it or not yet though

If I do then it's Doyle Under & Exactly 8 as I think his confidence will be at an all time low after those GP performances.

I hope you didn't.

• Like 1

Impossible to track if there is some bargains to be had or not in Sweden with the sides changing constantly

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Impossible to track if there is some bargains to be had or not in Sweden with the sides changing constantly

Yh I'm waiting for the line ups to be confirmed before placing any bets tonight.

R/R for Doyle so I might just chuck £20 on Masarna to win @ 15/4 

Edited by KingoftheTrack

I’ve just gone for Lambert over 13 and exactly 13. Judging by the opposition he shouldn’t have too many troubles getting that assuming he has no exclusions or break downs.

Anybody over 12 points is tough to bet... What if he gets replaced in his last heat with a junior or exclusion, motor defect, second places after teammates.