British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

21 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Odds up on Polish final with Bet 365

Don’t do what I’ve just done and accidentally place a bet without clicking each way - it now won’t let me amend it or cash out! D’oh!

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Don’t do what I’ve just done and accidentally place a bet without clicking each way - it now won’t let me amend it or cash out! D’oh!

I would speak to them- as it`s an error they should allow a change.

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I had £100 on the wrong team once  I phoned them up and they changed it

It’s taken about 45 minutes to get through, but fortunately enough they have been helpful and amended it for me :) 

Some interesting odds on bet365 for tonight's match. Zagar +3 over nicki P looks decent. Especially with pedersen refusing rides last week!

25 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Some interesting odds on bet365 for tonight's match. Zagar +3 over nicki P looks decent. Especially with pedersen refusing rides last week!

Tricky one. Pedersen has much easier rides as he rides against Jamrog 3 times whereas Zagar has Artem Laguta twice and a tricky final heat.

I fancy Grigori Laguta exactly or over 9 personally, but again has some tricky rides against his brother throughout.

Hampel exactly 8 and under is another possibility to come in I think. Takes a brave man to bet on riders like Hampel, Kasprzak, Zagar etc, as you know full well they could just as easily score 1 or 15!

Tires, Tires, Tires is the route to go down. Anyone who's on those iffy tires are the ones to back.

They should be banned tbh as it makes a huge difference. Janowski proved so again last night although I'm not complaining after the 12/5 on him to win lol.

Which leads me to take a chance on Artem Laguta Over and Exactly 12. 

Good luck all.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

Tricky one. Pedersen has much easier rides as he rides against Jamrog 3 times whereas Zagar has Artem Laguta twice and a tricky final heat.

I fancy Grigori Laguta exactly or over 9 personally, but again has some tricky rides against his brother throughout.

Some good points there. Depends which lublin turns up I suppose!

Jonas Jeppeson exactly and over 10 is where the value is at for me tonight. Been in fantastic form of late so that’s where my money is going. 

• Like 1