British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

43 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

They think Czestochowa will win for them to be that short imo.

But at the same time they don't want to give any value away on Leszno because it's Leszno at home.

The real price for Leszno is 5/6 because that always happens when one Speedway team is 21/20

What they're doing should be illegal. People who bet are already up against it.

Odds should always reflect probability.

The BSF should not be encouraging gambling, I would like to see @Lioness ban all gambling related discussions and close this sub-forum.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

The BSF should not be encouraging gambling, I would like to see @Lioness ban all gambling related discussions and close this sub-forum.

I bet she won`t

14 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

It's clearly an error, you can back them with +6 start @ 10/11, I'm guessing it's supposed to be 21/10, if someone contacted them and pointed it out, they'd change it.

19 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Lindgren wins.

Madsen loses, Doyle loses and the Head to head bet didn't get going at all. 

Lost my profit from the season tonight. Nothing won, Nothing lost.

Will call it a season now and start again next year.

2 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

No bets today.

Chucked £10 on Czestochowa to win the league last night @ 14/1 as I think they'll win in Leszno today due to the Leszno riders having nothing to play for. Think they'll be testing equipment and different set ups out in order to get ready for the play-offs while Czestochowa will be hungry and determined to get the win.

If Czestochowa do win then they'll see their odds shortened to 3/1 or lower imo.

Thought you’d called it a day? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone else have problems with the Bet365 app since it’s been updated? When the bet has been settled, it shows in my account to withdraw but not In my actual ‘balance’ on the home screen.

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Anyone else have problems with the Bet365 app since it’s been updated? When the bet has been settled, it shows in my account to withdraw but not In my actual ‘balance’ on the home screen.

See if you just tap your balance on the top right corner then refresh it, it should update. You're spot on regarding the update though, they've made it worse.

10 minutes ago, Cerro said:

See if you just tap your balance on the top right corner then refresh it, it should update. You're spot on regarding the update though, they've made it worse.

That’s what I used to do before the update but that doesn’t seem to work anymore

1 hour ago, Cerro said:

The update has its problems,the last 3 times I back Emil for riders points it voided bet before meeting started and refunded my stake,then when my bet won they settled it Ok.I have contacted them  they say there were wrong,but can’t  explain why it is happening.Told them it was not good enough as I never know if my bet has been accepted or not.

So the final league meeting tonight - Woryna over 6 looks tempting at 5/6 odds?

Not seeing much other huge value.