British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

I  have noticed quite recently that Bet 365 have been gradually reducing the odds on a handicap draw from 14/1 or 12/1 down to a low as 8/1 like tonight's tv match. The problem is that Bet 365 nearly has a monopoly on Speedway betting so why give anything away.When Sky first started televising live league matches there were up to 18 bookmakers offering odds so it was heaven to bet on Speedway  It was so easy to win on matches but today it is nearly impossible. Then there was another big thing that Bookmakers would take your bets what ever they were even in three figures , today Betsafe have halved all of my last three odds on bets even though one was a loser. 

Betting on Speedway to win is finished 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

I  have noticed quite recently that Bet 365 have been gradually reducing the odds on a handicap draw from 14/1 or 12/1 down to a low as 8/1 like tonight's tv match. The problem is that Bet 365 nearly has a monopoly on Speedway betting so why give anything away.When Sky first started televising live league matches there were up to 18 bookmakers offering odds so it was heaven to bet on Speedway  It was so easy to win on matches but today it is nearly impossible. Then there was another big thing that Bookmakers would take your bets what ever they were even in three figures , today Betsafe have halved all of my last three odds on bets even though one was a loser. 

How many times are you going to repeat the same thing ?

2 hours ago, mickthemuppet said:

Plenty of money to be made on rider total points and match ups. I had another winner in Iversen on total points tonight and was tempted by Kim Nilsson too. Wish I had taken that one on too!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Big price on Gorzow winning today.... worth a punt I think!

Agree. Might go for a Gorzow away win and Zmarzlik to score under 14, can't see him having 6 rides and unlikely to score 14 from 5 rides.

26 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Betting on Polish U 21 final tonight live on TV with Bet 365 - Kubera a short favourite.

What's the format - Is there semi finals and a final or straight 20 heats?