British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

2 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

What a joke the Polish league is.

This is why a points limit creates better racing.

:icon_smile_clown:

2 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

You always post about your bets after the event.

Pretty hard to post in play bets before the event...

Odds are out for the Esktraliga semis tonight. Need to be careful on some bets as the ties could be over by the nominated races and certain riders may be replaced by weaker riders. However, there is some tasty looking odds on offer tonight.

Kubera over 5
Karczmarz over 3
Zmarzlik over Woffinden +0 handicap

Thats just from an initial look

43 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Odds are out for the Esktraliga semis tonight. Need to be careful on some bets as the ties could be over by the nominated races and certain riders may be replaced by weaker riders. However, there is some tasty looking odds on offer tonight.

Kubera over 5
Karczmarz over 3
Zmarzlik over Woffinden +0 handicap

Thats just from an initial look

I'm having a bet tonight due to having the same logic this morning before I saw your post.

I think a lot of money can be made tonight.

If the tie's are over by the nominated heats then I don't think the GP boys will want to risk injury by riding in a extra race that doesn't mean anything to them and I don't think the clubs would want to risk injury to one of their top riders either if the Grand Final ticket is already booked.

Kubera & Karczmarz on the overs scream value. Kubera on the Handicap looks good too he will certainly get a ride in 14 or 15 imo. 

Woffy worth taking on (Under & Exactly 12) Tough ask to score 13 points and if the meeting and tie has gone will he go in 14 or 15 and put his GP silver or bronze medal at risk?

I've gone for

Kubera Over 5

Karczmarz Over 3

Woffinden Under & Exactly 12.

I do like the look of Zmarzlik off scratch vs. Woffinden but as stated above It's 50/50 whether he will ride or not in 14 or 15 if the tie is over by then. 

I can honestly see Gorzow going with Thomsen, Holder, Wozniak & NKI / Karczmarz in the nominated races if the tie is over after 13 Heats.

EDIT: Haven't bothered with the Kubera head to head now after looking up some stats. Krakowiak averages 6 pts per an away meeting so too risky at those odds when you need Kubera to get 8pts minimum if the stats hold up. 

Edited by KingoftheTrack

Done a double with Dudek -1 vs Pawlicki and thomsen off scratch against magic. The Leszno match is so hard to call, but there's a decent chance Dudek might get 6 rides if they get spanked

Leszno team manager wants 60! Thought he would give hts 14 & 15 to the young ones.

6 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Yes.

But then again whatever I say the opposite happens lol 

I bottled it