British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

They're an even better price on a -2 handicap at 29/20.... and also +2 on the after heat 8

The value on the odds for rider points isn't great after last nights match. Wouldn't mind fancying if the match is all sewn up that Pedersen may bail out of the nominated races again, so another exactly and under 10 looks promising value.

Was just about to edit the post.

I've done Masarna -2 and the Hcap Tie @ 29/20 & 12/1 over the full 15 heats.

If Lindback rides then I cant see how Indianerna's 3 man team can win. Masarna would have to do one of the biggest choke jobs in history to lose this meeting imo.

12 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Was just about to edit the post.

I've done Masarna -2 and the Hcap Tie @ 29/20 & 12/1 over the full 15 heats.

If Lindback rides then I cant see how Indianerna's 3 man team can win. Masarna would have to do one of the biggest choke jobs in history to lose this meeting imo.

I'm no big gambler and have only been betting on Speedway this year for abit of extra interest in meeting. I've made about £200 profit so far this year which certainly isn't big time at all, but I've just lumped £50 on the same bets as you. I've also backed Masarna on +2 after Heat 8, that should be the easiest bet of the lot!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I'm no big gambler and have only been betting on Speedway this year for abit of extra interest in meeting. I've made about £200 profit so far this year which certainly isn't big time at all, but I've just lumped £50 on the same bets as you. I've also backed Masarna on +2 after Heat 8, that should be the easiest bet of the lot!

Profit is a profit mate. Well done.

If tonight goes belly up then Masarna would've blown the best chance they'll ever have of winning the Swedish league imo. They have been the whipping boys for a couple of years now and with the Polish fixtures and the weather issues everything has fallen into place for Masarna imo.

Say Ludvig & Andersson get 10 between them which is a bit of a stretch tbh then Bjerre, Aspgren & Jeppesen would still have to put up more than 34 between them for our bet to lose.

• Like 1

All aboard the Masarna train. +2 after ht 8, Masara to win the meeting & also -2 for the value. 

20 minutes ago, Cerro said:

All aboard the Masarna train. +2 after ht 8, Masara to win the meeting & also -2 for the value. 

How much are you sticking on tonight?

13 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

All in agreement then. 46-44 to Masarna or better.

I've had £84 on -2 to return £205

I've also had £16 on the tie to return £208

Yep 47-43 preferably for the big return.

The handicap after heat 8 seems a no brainer at +2 too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

How much are you sticking on tonight?

Just did a few quid under the max that they would offer me. 

D94673A3-50C1-4F75-A960-DEE661C652EA.png

• Like 1

A lot of people are ruling out Kumla, wouldn't be too sure about that.

The Russian for Masarna will struggle tonight. Their reserves are very weak.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

Just had a treble of Raphael to win the French tennis (11/10) with Masarna to win tonight  (29/20) With Kenin to win the Ladies semi final (11/4) Nadal looks a gook bet as his main rival Novak  Djokovic is suffering with shoulder and neck injuries

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Indianerna hanging in their.

Not good signs for us considering the amount of rides Andersson & Lindgren have had between them.

Nilsson doing his best to ruin it for us, and although he’s scored well Pawlicki never fills me with confidence either

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1