British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

Might have a crack at kubera over 5. If lesnzo walk it, he could get a few more rides. What's the rules on an u21 replacing someone in the main body? Can it be done at any point or only if there's a deficit?

Just now, Kedavra said:

Might have a crack at kubera over 5. If lesnzo walk it, he could get a few more rides. What's the rules on an u21 replacing someone in the main body? Can it be done at any point or only if there's a deficit?

Anytime if the 6 or 7 is replacing someone in the 1 to 5.

6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Anytime if the 6 or 7 is replacing someone in the 1 to 5.

That's ideal! Cheers

EZ-PZ on Bydgoszcz.

I'm glad everyone else managed to get on as well.

I'm going to have a go at Max Fricke Over & Exactly 8 in the next meeting. He's been improving as of late. Good luck all.

2 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Get your money on Bydgoszcz -6 before bet365 realise Jeppesen isn't riding.

thanks for the heads up easy money in the end

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Does anyone else think Szlauderbach -2 over Jasinski at 2/1 is decent. Can`t see Jasinski scoring and Szlauderbach could easily gate and win heat 2

Always risky playing with lower points I think. One E/F or DQ and it can nacker you big time. Not too sure what I fancy. Might just stick to in play. Did well on Friday with that

Edited by Kedavra

I loaded on Lyager over 9.5 in play too and that’s rounded up the perfect start to today!

I’m backing Dudek Exactly and under 10 In the first match. Decide on the second match later on depending how this goes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

I loaded on Lyager over 9.5 in play too and that’s rounded up the perfect start to today!

I’m backing Dudek Exactly and under 10 In the first match. Decide on the second match later on depending how this goes

I bet you were sweating on Dudek :D:party:

• Haha 2